NaiOo

Nov 8, 2019
How can it be that the update is still not out. I mean he said he was very close to finishing like a month ago.

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
The Dev was never reliable, updates 2 or 3 times a year, and when the update comes, it is disappointing, the best release of this game so far was the party scene, the rest is not really worth mentioning.
And as long as he has all the supporters on patreon, it won't change.
That's why I stop supporting him, there are a lot of better games out there that deserve it more.
Just my opinion.

Nirobi

Apr 27, 2020
The Dev was never reliable, updates 2 or 3 times a year, and when the update comes, it is disappointing, the best release of this game so far was the party scene, the rest is not really worth mentioning.
And as long as he has all the supporters on patreon, it won't change.
That's why I stop supporting him, there are a lot of better games out there that deserve it more.
Just my opinion.
I recently decided to support him, so i go on the site and buy a membership of 10$/month to see all the posts and extra pics and stuff. Somehow my membership became 10$/year and I was locked out of all the posts except the very old ones. Even reached out to the guy but to no surprise got no response.

Deleted member 40068

May 22, 2017
It's a damn shame because the premise actually has a lot of potential and the wife model is pretty hot.

As long this behavior keeps being enabled this behavior it won't change sadly.

Reactions: ant007

Dark_Shader

Jan 26, 2020
Ha! Its been in development for three years and obviously there still isn't a ton of content. I recommend just putting it on your backburner and just watching for eventual updates.
I recommend to just put this on the back burner and just stop waiting for the update. If the update comes out, you will find out about it anyway.

In September, the developer had $ 600 a month on patreon. He's now under $ 400 and doesn't seem to bother him.
I'm pretty sure we won't see the update until February! ;)

Reactions: BeastMaster59
Dec 2, 2019
My personal opinion is that he has wayyy too many characters on it, set up a very ambitious story, and needs to trim it back.

Have James & Val swing with some coworkers/celebs adventures, maybe add a little spice from James' household, and then end it and then consider a separate game as Part 2/Chapter 2 or otherwise move on. Mary & boyfriend, Diego & Girlfriend, Hippie Chick & Nerdy Boyfriend, and maybe some of James' fam, plus Darius & Father and maybe a couple of other brief apperances celebrities who join in. That's plenty. Now it's exploded to former friends owning a gym and such like. There's too many threads and potential interests going on now.

The writing, characters (doesn't everybody know a Diego?) and heat was great until the party, then it lost focus because the original plan was ambitious and the writer is getting burned out. I think he looks at what he has laid out and says "Oh man, this is just so much" and gives us a cool render or two of all the ideas he has.

The last episode was fine, but I thought the whole old rival thread was a distraction from the party aftermath.

Last edited:

Nirobi

Apr 27, 2020
My personal opinion is that he has wayyy too many characters on it, set up a very ambitious story, and needs to trim it back.

Have James & Val swing with some coworkers/celebs adventures, maybe add a little spice from James' household, and then end it and then consider a separate game as Part 2/Chapter 2 or otherwise move on. Mary & boyfriend, Diego & Girlfriend, Hippie Chick & Nerdy Boyfriend, and maybe some of James' fam, plus Darius & Father and maybe a couple of other brief apperances celebrities who join in. That's plenty. Now it's exploded to former friends owning a gym and such like. There's too many threads and potential interests going on now.

The writing, characters (doesn't everybody know a Diego?) and heat was great until the party, then it lost focus because the original plan was ambitious and the writer is getting burned out. I think he looks at what he has laid out and says "Oh man, this is just so much" and gives us a cool render or two of all the ideas he has.

The last episode was fine, but I thought the whole old rival thread was a distraction from the party aftermath.
I can understand him being burned out but its not like its been a few weeks since his update. The guy hasn't updated in a long time.

vergil414

Nov 11, 2018

:rolleyes: Yes,so many fucking characters,it means every update you only have a few sense with the main character.
:rolleyes: The main story is out of controll!

Reactions: thunderkiss321
3.80 star(s) 60 Votes