shotzpro

Oct 27, 2018
The dev is clearly shitting for you guys, he makes 1 or 2 updates a year not to say that abandon and continue to beat the suckers who sponsor every month for him to do nothing. From previous updates you can see that any motivated Dev does it in 1-2 months, while it takes 6-8 months for 200-300 renders, whoever supports him is being stupid and toasting money that would be better spent with Mcdonalds

Nirobi

Apr 27, 2020
The dev is clearly shitting for you guys, he makes 1 or 2 updates a year not to say that abandon and continue to beat the suckers who sponsor every month for him to do nothing. From previous updates you can see that any motivated Dev does it in 1-2 months, while it takes 6-8 months for 200-300 renders, whoever supports him is being stupid and toasting money that would be better spent with Mcdonalds
I agree. Just look at the previous post. "Guys! I'm almost done! Keep those balls blue!" Then almost a week has passed and radio silence. The only people even seeing his posts are those that paid a $100 upfront.

Dark_Shader

Jan 26, 2020
not McDonald's:poop:! Better support another developer. For example The Office Wife or others :cool:

Reactions: Thundas

alex90242

Sep 19, 2018
Didn't someone wanted to make a renpy port? I say make it and make the story from top centered around Val from the beginning. Give the tiltle and the characters bit differnt names and make it as a new game if necessary.

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
Didn't someone wanted to make a renpy port? I say make it and make the story from top centered around Val from the beginning. Give the tiltle and the characters bit differnt names and make it as a new game if necessary.
I think that with the limited amount of content so far, that it would end up being pretty short in that case.

Drexelhand

Lostworks Dev
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
I've said multiple times that I would be willing to create a remake for Ren'py. I'm able to do programming and screenwriting, but I'm not able to make 3D renders. I'd need someobody to help out with that.

Alkizon

Mar 27, 2018
I've said multiple times that I would be willing to create a remake for Ren'py. I'm able to do programming and screenwriting, but I'm not able to make 3D renders. I'd need someobody to help out with that.
I think lockhear would look very good at this workplace :unsure: all that remains for this person is only more substantive work than random flight of fantasy, but then you'll also need someone who will write the plot :p

3.80 star(s) 60 Votes