SummerCar

Jan 5, 2020
My personal opinion is that he has wayyy too many characters on it, set up a very ambitious story, and needs to trim it back.

Have James & Val swing with some coworkers/celebs adventures, maybe add a little spice from James' household, and then end it and then consider a separate game as Part 2/Chapter 2 or otherwise move on. Mary & boyfriend, Diego & Girlfriend, Hippie Chick & Nerdy Boyfriend, and maybe some of James' fam, plus Darius & Father and maybe a couple of other brief apperances celebrities who join in. That's plenty. Now it's exploded to former friends owning a gym and such like. There's too many threads and potential interests going on now.

The writing, characters (doesn't everybody know a Diego?) and heat was great until the party, then it lost focus because the original plan was ambitious and the writer is getting burned out. I think he looks at what he has laid out and says "Oh man, this is just so much" and gives us a cool render or two of all the ideas he has.

The last episode was fine, but I thought the whole old rival thread was a distraction from the party aftermath.
Agreed. It's been a year since the party update and instead of going anywhere with the branching storylines, he just combined them and ignores the aftermath, which is understandable, the dev made the story too ambitious and decide to tone it back. Then immediately after that he decided to introduce even more characters into the mix and that's the only update he has had in a whole year.

Dec 2, 2019
Thanks for the wait everybody, we are almost there for the next update! It took up a little bit more time as I wanted to add in a third branch for the last scene that I was working on at the last minute. I thought it would prep the game better moving forward. The images for that last scene are all done and what is left is adding the last bits of dialogue and play testing and we are good for release! Hang in there, and here is one of the images from the scene to whet your appetites. Can you all guess who is Val smiling to? =D

=Update Note from DeviantWiz

vergil414

Nov 11, 2018
:sneaky:It comes again, Val is going to meet someone she never met before and would not ever met them again in the future.

Reactions: Kjazz

Dark_Shader

Jan 26, 2020
Its turning red now haha
Think after all this waiting we didnt get what do we want then what?
If the new update is the same as the past (0.8), then I see no reason to be more interested in this game. It's simple. But I hope for the best. :cool:

Reactions: Kjazz

Kjazz

Sep 27, 2019
If the new update is the same as the past (0.8), then I see no reason to be more interested in this game. It's simple. But I hope for the best. :cool:
Same here buddy hope this one is really good in terms of val relationship with others like darius nd bully (ntr) and that too in presence of mc but in a sneaky way...

Last edited:
Reactions: Dark_Shader
3.80 star(s) 60 Votes