alex90242

Sep 19, 2018
I think I need to clear myself. English is not my 1st language and that lead me to confuse people.
When I talked about a renpy port, I didn't mean a transfer of current content to Renpy engine. I meant a New Hot Wife Game form scratch with more focus on VAL Using the FanAssets.

From what I Read there is a willing story guy and FanArt Guy. Perhaps they can work together or Story guy can simply ask the Art guy for permission for assets, if he gives the heads up then its OK right.

You can name her Valentina instead of Vallery(still Val Right) And give her bit different hair style if need be. All other characters can be entirely different or not.

Make it like LWT or Adv_Cple with hubby as the protagonist.

If need be, They can be engaged not married and wife is a aspiring model auctioning for acting role, and hubby is a writer and can work in the show at office or house, then the story progress from there.

If this game continues then we can have it and a new good hot wife game, If not then in this games place we can have a new different hot wife game in renpy.

Just an Idea guys. I know there is tons of hot wife games but not a lot of good ones with Hubby as the protagonist.

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
I think I need to clear myself. English is not my 1st language and that lead me to confuse people.
When I talked about a renpy port, I didn't mean a transfer of current content to Renpy engine. I meant a New Hot Wife Game form scratch with more focus on VAL Using the FanAssets.

From what I Read there is a willing story guy and FanArt Guy. Perhaps they can work together or Story guy can simply ask the Art guy for permission for assets, if he gives the heads up then its OK right.

You can name her Valentina instead of Vallery(still Val Right) And give her bit different hair style if need be. All other characters can be entirely different or not.

If need be, They can be engaged not married and wife is a aspiring model auctioning for acting role, and hubby is a writer and can work in the show at office or house, then the story progress from there.

If this game continues then we can have it and a new good hot wife game, If not then in this games place we can have a new different hot wife game in renpy.

Just an Idea guys. I know there is tons of hot wife games but not a lot of good ones with Hubby as the protagonist.
I think that can be a good idea. However, from what's there as far as the story goes, it would be a pretty short game. If this were set up like a typical linear VN, I think you could go through it in less than 30 minutes. So if someone wanted to start over with the idea (which I very much support and would be into) they would also need a plan to both flesh out the story that's there and to greatly expand it beyond what's been done.

Reactions: Robin_69

JohnnyKiss

Oct 1, 2017

As long as you keep the characters/models and the premise that would be a great idea. The story needs some fixing and patching anyway.

Lamayo

Nov 30, 2019
Welp we were told last year that Jan 1st would be the release, then it was mid January, and then Early February, but now it's looking more and more grim for the update. It's really unfortunate because this update was looing fairly promising.

Reactions: Sirren and ant007

Scooper

Jul 28, 2017
Shame if its gone, this had so much going for it.
Not for quite a long time, though, if you really look at it. 0.5 was really the last major update. If you count Alyssa’s route at the party (which I don’t, because she’s not really that involved with the story), we’re looking at lack of any substantial content in 15 months.... 19 months if you don’t include Alyssa’s route.

I won’t be surprised one way or another if it actually gets a decent update soon, but I consider this project dead.

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
I don't know that the project is dead so much that he's just very slow at creating new content and getting it out. I haven't been a Patreon for a long while (due to that), but he made a post about two weeks ago where the headline makes it look like something is coming.

Kjazz

Sep 27, 2019
Still waiting .....

Any new updates regarding game
Nd when did he going to update next version
Hope this tym we have some good content after that much wait!!!

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
Still waiting .....

Any new updates regarding game
Nd when did he going to update next version
Hope this tym we have some good content after that much wait!!!
i dont think that we get so much new content. i mean the game started in 2018 and look what we got so far.

Reactions: Vasilji and Kjazz

Kjazz

Sep 27, 2019
i dont think that we get so much new content. i mean the game started in 2018 and look what we got so far.
Its because he provide two updates in a year
Nd that too nt according to us
Its 2021 nd we still stuck in corrupting valeria
Nothing good in terms of harem and ntr

Reactions: ant007 and Sirren

Kaidman

Dec 8, 2017
last update had some substantial things like the clothing store thing with the mom and if you went to your wife on first day you had a outing with your coworker and her husband which led to a event where you and the wife posed nude with the other couple and a continue of encounter with the old man

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
last update had some substantial things like the clothing store thing with the mom and if you went to your wife on first day you had a outing with your coworker and her husband which led to a event where you and the wife posed nude with the other couple and a continue of encounter with the old man
Damn, its been so long since the last update that I forgot that scene completely.

Reactions: thunderkiss321
3.80 star(s) 60 Votes