Marine1952

May 13, 2017

unnamed.png
Dear Patrons!
It's finally here! The beta release for v0.9!
This update has a substantial amount of Valerie in it as the game is starting to move towards the portion where all the build-up is done and the main action is going to take place. In fact, this update could be said to be the last 'build-up' update for Val. For the MC though, he has already been starting to get some action in the previous update (with Mary). In this update, he will also start on his path with another female character.
There are still 2 more paths for the shopping scene with Val that I have omitted in this update which will be added in the official version later as I want to make some changes to it. Was not very happy with how it turned out after going through it again. But in the meantime, I did not want to delay this update any longer so here we are! I hope you guys enjoy it! Links will be in the release post!
Cheers!
DW

Kjazz

Sep 27, 2019

View attachment 1054885
Dear Patrons!
It's finally here! The beta release for v0.9!
This update has a substantial amount of Valerie in it as the game is starting to move towards the portion where all the build-up is done and the main action is going to take place. In fact, this update could be said to be the last 'build-up' update for Val. For the MC though, he has already been starting to get some action in the previous update (with Mary). In this update, he will also start on his path with another female character.
There are still 2 more paths for the shopping scene with Val that I have omitted in this update which will be added in the official version later as I want to make some changes to it. Was not very happy with how it turned out after going through it again. But in the meantime, I did not want to delay this update any longer so here we are! I hope you guys enjoy it! Links will be in the release post!
Cheers!
DW
200w.gif

vergil414

Nov 11, 2018
:cautious:I want Linda,please forcus on the main female characters.
The main story of the game is dying for 2 years.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Whatever happened to the neighbor who spies on her while she’s getting eaten by the pool, I think they visited her house husband , wife & son (who looked the same age as his dad)

Lamayo

Nov 30, 2019
Okay for this update, there wasn't really much to do but there was some advancement with Darius and Randy and the dev did say that there was more content in the official release. I guess we just have to wait more for that release.

3.80 star(s) 60 Votes