Self Made

May 13, 2020
Probably asking for more money,or saying that he will answer all his 100$ dollar Patreons,
Can`t imagine anything that Important to be Paying 10$ for it, or even 15$ to take Part in his Poll.
For me he is just Money Hungry Indie Dude.
Nah it's titled "Are you all ready?". It costs 5$ to unlock and his patreon is capped at 30$ max. He also is only making 400$ off patreons and he's working on the project solo while working at an Indie company as well right? Idk, your comment seems emotionally charged and doesn't really make that much sense.

NOCHI

May 14, 2018
Nah it's titled "Are you all ready?". It costs 5$ to unlock and his patreon is capped at 30$ max. He also is only making 400$ off patreons and he's working on the project solo while working at an Indie company as well right? Idk, your comment seems emotionally charged and doesn't really make that much sense.
Bruh, even though you could make a case defending the dev, hes constantly been promising on things he hasnt delivered. Its on him the devs fault for lying basically.

Reactions: BeastMaster59

mdr84

Jul 12, 2017
Thanks for the wait everybody, we are almost there for the next update! It took up a little bit more time as I wanted to add in a third branch for the last scene that I was working on at the last minute. I thought it would prep the game better moving forward. The images for that last scene are all done and what is left is adding the last bits of dialogue and play testing and we are good for release! Hang in there, and here is one of the images from the scene to whet your appetites. Can you all guess who is Val smiling to? =D

=Update Note from DeviantWiz
This is what he said almost a month ago, we have heard nothing since

Kjazz

Sep 27, 2019
Thanks for the wait everybody, we are almost there for the next update! It took up a little bit more time as I wanted to add in a third branch for the last scene that I was working on at the last minute. I thought it would prep the game better moving forward. The images for that last scene are all done and what is left is adding the last bits of dialogue and play testing and we are good for release! Hang in there, and here is one of the images from the scene to whet your appetites. Can you all guess who is Val smiling to? =D

=Update Note from DeviantWiz
According to this he have to deliver content at mid feb but nthg we hear from him

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
And why is he only making 400$?,because a lot of people like me only support devs on patreon if they put up to what they promised.
I have good Devs that work there ass off every month to keep there patreons happy.
if by chance something comes up like a delay, they at least inform there supporters..
that's all I ask as a supporter, just a couple of lines of info.
Just my thoughts

Kjazz

Sep 27, 2019
And why is he only making 400$?,because a lot of people like me only support devs on patreon if they put up to what they promised.
I have good Devs that work there ass off every month to keep there patreons happy.
if by chance something comes up like a delay, they at least inform there supporters..
that's all I ask as a supporter, just a couple of lines of info.
Just my thoughts
Agreed bro he doesnt keep his promise that the main reason i did nt support him on patreon

Marine1952

May 13, 2017

Hey everyone!
Are you all ready for the next update? It's been a busy month for me, and after trying to squeeze in an hour or so of development and writing time, and sleeping a little later every night, I am glad to announce that the game will be ready very soon! I know I keep saying that, but this time I can actually give an estimated time with confidence. Within the next few days, I should be able to drop the Beta version of v0.9 for you guys!
I really want to thank all my patrons who have been sticking with me all this time and believing that I will not give up on developing the game (though there are many times I truly wanted to in the past few months). Juggling between my development work in my real-life job and the development work for MWAS has not been easy, but thankfully I managed to pull through. And a huge part of why is because of all the support and messages I have been receiving from you guys. So here is a big thank you to all of you, and I will continue to work hard for the later versions!
Cheers!
DW

3.80 star(s) 60 Votes