ozzo

Mar 4, 2018

Merry Christmas everyone! I hope you all had a great 2021 and here's wishing all of you all an even better 2022 ahead!
Here is this month's Image of the Month, showing everyone having fun at a Christmas party. There will be a series of images uploaded in the next few days for higher tiered patrons to show what happens as the party progresses through the night =)
Cheers!
DW
Merry Christmas everyone! I hope you all had a great 2021 and here's wishing all of you all an even better 2022 ahead!
Here is this month's Image of the Month, showing everyone having fun at a Christmas party. There will be a series of images uploaded in the next few days for higher tiered patrons to show what happens as the party progresses through the night =)
Cheers!
DW

Last edited:

titokm10

Aug 15, 2017
I havent played this game for a while, i did the other day and let me tell you WOW!!! one of the best games around. Keep up the good work and more Darius/Valerie Scenes maybe group BBC ;)

Reactions: Darkblaze23

merlin12345

Sep 1, 2021
Just to be clear, is that "christmas party" just some bonus pictures or is that playable content? Or will it be playable at some point?

3.80 star(s) 60 Votes