vergil414

Nov 11, 2018
The Dev said:
Another thing that happened in this version is that Valerie finally did it! She is becoming more and more promiscuous and she eventually had sex with another man in this version. (Again not including the party events that were meant to be more of a filler) Do look forward to more of her in the upcoming versions!

(n)Again not including the party events that were meant to be more of a filler
(n)a filler???

W T F?

LexPro

May 4, 2017
The Dev said:
Another thing that happened in this version is that Valerie finally did it! She is becoming more and more promiscuous and she eventually had sex with another man in this version. (Again not including the party events that were meant to be more of a filler) Do look forward to more of her in the upcoming versions!

(n)Again not including the party events that were meant to be more of a filler
(n)a filler???

W T F?
with who did she had sex?

darkiggie

Sep 23, 2018
Yes, there is a way to do it.
Open the Assembly-Charp.dll file, edit CGViewController Class.
Replace the CG part with Scene.
It means that need to help Dev to build a new Scene Replay.
Well, i tried it with ressourcehacker, but couldn't find it. Can anyone help plz?

bFeather

Apr 27, 2017
Could you share your Assembly file?
My attempts at trying to make it myself only got me red text and error warning messages.
I am curious what you want to modify?
if the replay part, I don't think it is necessary. I suggest to keep more save before each event.
Using scenes to replace CG is not an easy work. You need to rewrite the whole part.
And there are tens of thousands of codes in the scene part....

I only modify the Evon Loop event and unlocked the choice. You can find at below post.
https://f95zone.to/threads/my-wifes-a-star-v0-10-beta-deviantwiz.17993/post-7002459

Vertius

Dec 22, 2019
Does this game have cuckolding where the husband watches his wife/mom ever with the men? Or at least knows it's happening? Or is it more the secretive/cheating type of ntr? (just to clarify, I'm not hating either way, I love cuckolding in these games, I was just curious)

Reactions: Migii and vergil414

ozzo

Mar 4, 2018
Does this game have cuckolding where the husband watches his wife/mom ever with the men? Or at least knows it's happening? Or is it more the secretive/cheating type of ntr? (just to clarify, I'm not hating either way, I love cuckolding in these games, I was just curious)
He can watch his wife bang other at the party but i dont think the party is cosidered cannon for some reason.
Also the artist couple can have MC watch his wife but its just posing nude atm.
The mc can also make the wife send sexy picks to black guy and fatasice that they are having sex

3.80 star(s) 60 Votes