Pennel

Jun 4, 2017
I'm stuck in the Evon loop aswell. I've also come across the bug, where Mary has no new jobs for Val but it always copies the last job.

Btw, are those jobs usually just placeholders for getting points? I'm on day 34 and I've never seen the actual charity gala or the interview (if there is more about that than the massage afterwards).
The music video triggers an event. I think it only happens once though, or maybe you need certain stats to get it. It's very unclear.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
I'm stuck in the Evon loop aswell. I've also come across the bug, where Mary has no new jobs for Val but it always copies the last job.

Btw, are those jobs usually just placeholders for getting points? I'm on day 34 and I've never seen the actual charity gala or the interview (if there is more about that than the massage afterwards).
Mary has no jobs for you, funny everytime I go her office I get a job, a blowjob! Also need to get a tit job & ass job

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
I, too, am stuck in the Evon loop. But I also noticed in the added scenes where the MC cheats on Val, the 'obedience' score increases which is counterintuitive. I edited the registry to knock them back down, so not a biggie.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
I, too, am stuck in the Evon loop. But I also noticed in the added scenes where the MC cheats on Val, the 'obedience' score increases which is counterintuitive. I edited the registry to knock them back down, so not a biggie.
If someone asks you to do something out or your comfort zone and you do it, that add to your obedience score, if you don't do it, your obedience score lowers.

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
Honestly for the size of the Download v Content doesn't make it worth downloading. Stuck in back of beyond for work reasons and no fast dl link. It needs a compressed version for those us working in remote places.

merlin12345

Sep 1, 2021
The music video triggers an event. I think it only happens once though, or maybe you need certain stats to get it. It's very unclear.
Yes I had that music video event almost 30 days ago and that special massage after an interview (without an interview). But other than that the jobs just pass by and I get the points. No gala, no interview or that photoshooting for a sports wear catalogue ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Reactions: DTchan

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
If someone asks you to do something out or your comfort zone and you do it, that add to your obedience score, if you don't do it, your obedience score lowers.
Well...hmm...I guess I can see that point to a degree. But one could also argue that he is not being obedient to his commitment to his fiancé, or, to a lessor extent, not conforming to societal norms. In most games here, a higher obedience score results in increased commitment and less chance of infidelity. This dev seems to have reversed that logic.

Oh well, I won't lose any sleep over it. ;)

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Well...hmm...I guess I can see that point to a degree. But one could also argue that he is not being obedient to his commitment to his fiancé, or, to a lessor extent, not conforming to societal norms. In most games here, a higher obedience score results in increased commitment and less chance of infidelity. This dev seems to have reversed that logic.

Oh well, I won't lose any sleep over it. ;)
In these types of games 'obedience' is usually about domination or submission. In this game both characters choices will raise or lower the 'stats', if you want them to be monogamous then pick the choice that won't allow them to cheat on each other.

Julius Ash

Sep 26, 2017

Unlocked
EXTRAS: Image of the Month (4K HD) - November 2021
Hi everyone!
Here is this month's image! The winner of the poll earlier was a tie between Darius and Randy, and since I have done quite a few of Darius' images previously, I decided that it was about time Randy had a go! So here is one of him giving Valerie some dance tips and testing out her flexibilty! ^^
Also, according to the poll, I will be focusing on Randy and Darius scenes in the upcoming version, so stay tuned for more updates! =)
November2021.png

Alkizon

Mar 27, 2018
choices will raise or lower the 'stats'
Technically - yes, but, for example, regardless of indicators (for example -6 corruption and knowing that partner doesn't like to "share"), she'll still make blowjob to old man (if took his hand) or dream up, and then find herself with group in close dressing room in clothes store. Stats actually mean almost nothing here :WeSmart:

Reactions: Ursus4321

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020

Unlocked
EXTRAS: Image of the Month (4K HD) - November 2021
Hi everyone!
Here is this month's image! The winner of the poll earlier was a tie between Darius and Randy, and since I have done quite a few of Darius' images previously, I decided that it was about time Randy had a go! So here is one of him giving Valerie some dance tips and testing out her flexibilty! ^^
Also, according to the poll, I will be focusing on Randy and Darius scenes in the upcoming version, so stay tuned for more updates! =)
View attachment 1511150
Really more rapey Darius, if I voted I would pick the roofers or the pervy neighbors that spied on her getting eaten out

merlin12345

Sep 1, 2021
I changed some flags to make Evon's Event only trigger once.
Maybe this file can help you.
Thank you, that really helped! I wonder if any further evening events will start now. Are all the events triggered by the amount of the different points you've got or/and the amount of days played? In my case due to the Evon loop I am already at day 50. Will there still be anything left to discover or should I reload an old savegame (day 25 or so)?

bFeather

Apr 27, 2017
Thank you, that really helped! I wonder if any further evening events will start now. Are all the events triggered by the amount of the different points you've got or/and the amount of days played? In my case due to the Evon loop I am already at day 50. Will there still be anything left to discover or should I reload an old savegame (day 25 or so)?
I didn't check all the code.
But as I see, those points are useless...
Events usually trigger by date or other events.

Just like this event, Dev set two value to trigger it. One is day > 23, one is a eventflag "JR2" is true(I forgot it is which event).
If you play this game normally, you will get that flag. Therefore, it will loop every office day after your day > 23.
All I need to do is add one more eventflag to limit the event only trigger once.

P.S. I suggest you keep one save at day 24 morning and one save at day 24 midnight.

3.80 star(s) 60 Votes