Nov 3, 2021
Same problem here. Every evening the same scene, non other. I really don't know what else is new in 0.10.
I think the only good thing about this loop is you get to build up your points. I'm stuck here too. I may just wait for the next update to see if it doesn't correct itself. If not then it's destined for the can.

Reactions: paddyo73

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
If he doesn’t abandon this, hope he adds some scene with the Pervy neighbors spying on her & maybe father & son can double team her, also let us pick something other than watch tv, go to bed every night. I mean he doesn’t even touch the wife

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Jeancul

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
If he doesn’t abandon this, hope he adds some scene with the Pervy neighbors spying on her & maybe father & son can double team her, also let us pick something other than watch tv, go to bed every night. I mean he doesn’t even touch the wife
Was thinking about this when I played it, that meet the neighbours on day 7 I think and the neighbours spies on them after they leave and then you don't hear a peep out of the neighbours ever again in this update.

Diconica

Apr 25, 2020
I've been hesitant to play this one. I mean the title is my wife's yet they are only engaged.
That isn't a very good sign of things having any sort of constancy or making any sense when the title and description conflict with one another.

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
the truth is that seeing the latest updates instead of my wife is a star she could be called my wife runs a motorcycle or my wife is a housewife. The part of launching her acting career seems forgotten. Now is only interested in seeing her in scenes with different men doing some sexual act. It's been a long time since this game lost its direction

Pennel

Jun 4, 2017
the truth is that seeing the latest updates instead of my wife is a star she could be called my wife runs a motorcycle or my wife is a housewife. The part of launching her acting career seems forgotten. Now is only interested in seeing her in scenes with different men doing some sexual act. It's been a long time since this game lost its direction
Agreed

The story is also meant to be building up to Val and Darius starring in a movie together, and I assume feed rumors that they are together to increase attention. Lots of scenarios where they are in public and you have to decide how close Val and Darius act in front of reporters and paparazzi's. Instead Val is just having sex with random dudes she meets in the street and workers at the house. Although the party happened, it didn't have any impact on the marriage.

vergil414

Nov 11, 2018

Come on,15$?
Upcoming sence? We just want to focus on the main storyingline!

SummerCar

Jan 5, 2020
Agreed

The story is also meant to be building up to Val and Darius starring in a movie together, and I assume feed rumors that they are together to increase attention. Lots of scenarios where they are in public and you have to decide how close Val and Darius act in front of reporters and paparazzi's. Instead Val is just having sex with random dudes she meets in the street and workers at the house. Although the party happened, it didn't have any impact on the marriage.
Exactly, the game had such a good premise with Val trying to balance her public life and private life as a star while getting close to Darius to promote a movie. Instead of that though, each 6 month update we're just getting more characters added on and sex scenes that that have no impact on the story or any of the characters.

Reactions: dasteam

merlin12345

Sep 1, 2021
I'm stuck in the Evon loop aswell. I've also come across the bug, where Mary has no new jobs for Val but it always copies the last job.

Btw, are those jobs usually just placeholders for getting points? I'm on day 34 and I've never seen the actual charity gala or the interview (if there is more about that than the massage afterwards).

Reactions: arimfan
3.80 star(s) 60 Votes