AbraXX

Jul 4, 2018
umm can anyone give me the last save from the previous update, ive changed devices and lost them all :(

Jansen

May 8, 2017
So many request to share Save file. but non shared.

Can some please share their save file. I dont have any previous saves on my HDD. Thanks.

Jansen

May 8, 2017
No problem man i will share it just tell if you know location of the save file
Thanks.
C:\Users\[Default User Name]\AppData\LocalLow\DefaultCompany\My Girlfriend's A Star\Unity.

If you could .winZip or .Winrar the Unity Folder and share it here.

AbraXX

Jul 4, 2018
the game actually saves its data in the registry and you have to export the registry entry to get the save files I presume
On Windows stored in the registry under HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Default Company\My Girlfriend's A Star
just right click the complete folder and export it, save it and upload here please anyone

Reactions: Howler Sting

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
I played many times the first days but I can't invite party Alyssa (secretary) anyone to did it? how?
The very first time I played I had the option but choose Valerie, I'd made a save a couple of days previous to getting invited to the party so I didn't bother to save it at that stage, but now I don't get the option to invite Alyssa anymore when I reload that save.

AbraXX

Jul 4, 2018
can anyone upload their save file?
the game saves its data in the registry and you have to export the registry entry to get the save files
On Windows stored in the registry under HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Default Company\My Girlfriend's A Star
just right click the complete folder and export it, save it and upload here please anyone

3.80 star(s) 60 Votes