Qoo-Rilla

Jun 14, 2018
Unable to play because of Unity shit. This shit doesn't understand anything about 3440x1440 resolution. That is, a pretty large part of the image is left out of the screen when it forcibly scales that image to precision and becomes impossible to play. It would be easier if there were options in the old versions of Unity from which you can choose even full HD, but with only 3440x1440 with or without a window. Why would anyone even decide to make a game other than a mobile game with Unity, because this is such a crowbar and doesn’t bend over to any decent action. On this forum I have not seen more than a few good Unity games and this is not one of them.

Here, the menu alone has been stretched out. If I start the game, it just has a game character and I don’t see any text or anything because of that stretch.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

AidsDelivered

Apr 9, 2018
As long as it's totally, completely, "wouldn't touch it with a 10ft pole" avoidable, then, sure.
Of course, the 10" pole shouldnt be missing, but for real, i would like an addition of a trans person, I know some will like it too, but if that ever happens, i agree, it should be avoidable

Kjazz

Sep 27, 2019

I have been receiving reports that the previous uploaded mac version does not work for some users. I have rebuilt it in 64-bits format. Hopefully this solves the problems for you all. Also, I have also removed the bug where Evon's scene keeps replaying. The bug will be solved in the official version for windows users.
Here is the link:
MWAS Mac 64-bit

Cheers!
DW​
Where is the bugfix version for windows bro pls help

EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021
lol this needs a walktrough to show how to avoid ntr lol

Too much options too choose from
It's real easy. Don't push Val to be interested in other men, and don't be stupid in cheating on her. The two major NTR flavored paths are encouraging Val and going down a more sharing/NTR-lite path, and the other is straight up revenge fucking after you get caught drunk fucking the office slut at a party that you both didn't take Val to and didn't tell her you were at.

You can absolutely fuck around behind her and not get caught. Hell, you can even get her into a threesome or foursome (Evon, Alyssa, Val & MC), depending on how things playout at that very same party if you don't take Val with you. I mean, you have to pretty obviously work for it to get Val to sleep around on you.

Reactions: dasteam and Jack0h

LandrosTane

Jul 2, 2020
Been enjoying the game, just wanted to know if the game just carries on in a loop at a certain point as I seem to be stuck doing the same stuff after finding Evon being molested in the street, the mc saves her, takes her back to her place and fucks her and now every night after work I come upon the same scene day and day except weekends which also seem to be monotonous and nothing else seems to change at all. I prefer it if the game tells you it has come to the end of the current content.
exact same issue with me. Otherwise, awesome game.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
It's real easy. Don't push Val to be interested in other men, and don't be stupid in cheating on her. The two major NTR flavored paths are encouraging Val and going down a more sharing/NTR-lite path, and the other is straight up revenge fucking after you get caught drunk fucking the office slut at a party that you both didn't take Val to and didn't tell her you were at.

You can absolutely fuck around behind her and not get caught. Hell, you can even get her into a threesome or foursome (Evon, Alyssa, Val & MC), depending on how things playout at that very same party if you don't take Val with you. I mean, you have to pretty obviously work for it to get Val to sleep around on you.
Val will fuck the black workman if you leave her uncovered in bed the morning they arrive. As to the 'party', the first time I took Val but swear I had the option to take the mc's secretary, but for some reason when I got back to a save from before getting the invite I don't get the option anymore, just Val's option. I need to know what choices I need to make the two days before the invite or what stats I need to have?

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
I think the saves are corrupting the game, I keep going through old saves and even started new games going through the same choices I made, I even deleted the game and reinstalled it but the old saves are still there, but for some reason I still can't choose the mc's secretary to go to the party with.

Is there any way to delete the saves as I've tried but can't seem to find where they are stored on my computer?

Reactions: ant007
3.80 star(s) 60 Votes