Mister_G

Sep 5, 2020
An ok update (better than nothing).
Odd to not continue with the Valerie-Linda-Darius-Jamal arc of the story in this update. A small scene would of been nice to add to that story arc. Valerie talking with Linda about it for example. Small things like that would aid the story greatly. You don't have to necessarily have to add a sex scene. Build up is important to.

Don't know why the swinging scene didn't include Valerie or have an option to do so.

Nobody would mind the update if the content delivery was frequent.

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
Is anyone else unable to play because it wants to "connect" to the main site because it is a "beta"?

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Been enjoying the game, just wanted to know if the game just carries on in a loop at a certain point as I seem to be stuck doing the same stuff after finding Evon being molested in the street, the mc saves her, takes her back to her place and fucks her and now every night after work I come upon the same scene day and day except weekends which also seem to be monotonous and nothing else seems to change at all. I prefer it if the game tells you it has come to the end of the current content.

Julius Ash

Sep 26, 2017

I have been receiving reports that the previous uploaded mac version does not work for some users. I have rebuilt it in 64-bits format. Hopefully this solves the problems for you all. Also, I have also removed the bug where Evon's scene keeps replaying. The bug will be solved in the official version for windows users.
Here is the link:
MWAS

Cheers!
DW​

Reactions: Oimsae

steama90

Jul 24, 2018

I have been receiving reports that the previous uploaded mac version does not work for some users. I have rebuilt it in 64-bits format. Hopefully this solves the problems for you all. Also, I have also removed the bug where Evon's scene keeps replaying. The bug will be solved in the official version for windows users.
Here is the link:
MWAS Mac 64-bit

Cheers!
DW​
thanks, this version seems fine but, when i try to open the game, my MAC give me this error: you do not have permission to open this file, contac admin . Anyone knows hot to fix this?

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
Soooooooo...

HOW TO BRING MY SAVES FROM THE PREVIOUS VERSION TO THE CURRENT ONE? [ASKING FOR A CLOSE, PERSONAL FRIEND].

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
you can find your saves in registry, just go win+r, type Regedit, find this path [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\DefaultCompany\My Girlfriend's A Star] and you see yours saves :)
Respectfully, that doesn't tell me how to port over the version 9 saves to the version 10 game.

3.80 star(s) 59 Votes