packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Okall I got here is the val and workman scene, Val and massage scene, Evon and MC or dude i ally and foursome with art couple.... Yes... no..

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
Okall I got here is the val and workman scene, Val and massage scene, Evon and MC or dude i ally and foursome with art couple.... Yes... no..
I did not get a foursome with art couple at all and I've done their events. Unless you had missed that in prior updates. I believe there was sort of a scene with them 2 updates ago.
Sadly the gallery in this game is very bad and doesnt get updated for the currrent version.

ozzo

Mar 4, 2018
I did not get a foursome with art couple at all and I've done their events. Unless you had missed that in prior updates. I believe there was sort of a scene with them 2 updates ago.
Sadly the gallery in this game is very bad and doesnt get updated for the currrent version.
you need to talk to the fat titty woman in the office to trigger it

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
I just went to Mary’s office with as James & told Mary to get naked & she tells you she doesn’t have time now cause of a meeting but come with her after work to the art gallery & she’ll make it up to you

Reactions: Badboll

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
To get the workers... I used a save where she had the Darius dream... followed it through Darius dad BJ in the changing room. THen go to work come home with Val. One morning MC answers the door and the workers are there. I guess it boils down to her corruption.

Kjazz

Sep 27, 2019
Even i got stuck at evon scene this scene repeats after every evening so is there is a way to getting out of it

The 1★ Dude

Jun 26, 2018
Not sure if everyone else is having this problem or if it's just me but when MC leaves the office on days Valerie isn't at work, I get the Evon/Bum scene every time. I did both options of intervening and just watching but no matter what I choose, next time MC leaves the office, the scene pops up again. Is this a bug?

Edit: Nevermind...it's literally every time I leave the office. This is frustrating so I'm deleting this game.
There is no more content thats my its repeating.

Reactions: Netjiespinner

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
I just went to Mary’s office with as James & told Mary to get naked & she tells you she doesn’t have time now cause of a meeting but come with her after work to the art gallery & she’ll make it up to you
I'll try that.
Edit. Worked like a charm. I did not realize that it was without Valerie though, that's a shame

3.80 star(s) 59 Votes