Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
I loaded save I had when Val went shopping with mom and black guys from work and it worked fine. Gotta say this game gets me absolutely going, wish updates would be more often and with more content, but I will take whatever I can get.

Also... Am I the only one who does not now how work projects for Val work? I only ever managed her to get to be in that rap music video long time ago, but any other project I tried to assign to her did not trigger any event. Is that normal or what?

omarsayed

Jan 16, 2018
I loaded save I had when Val went shopping with mom and black guys from work and it worked fine. Gotta say this game gets me absolutely going, wish updates would be more often and with more content, but I will take whatever I can get.

Also... Am I the only one who does not now how work projects for Val work? I only ever managed her to get to be in that rap music video long time ago, but any other project I tried to assign to her did not trigger any event. Is that normal or what?
can you share your save file pls ??

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
Are there any routes based on different indicators of wife and husband (lust, corruption etc.)?

Or is it a game where everyone sleeps with everyone?

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
Does the game still have that pointless "freeroam/day/night/" pseudo gameplay in it for no reason?

Its some time since my last try, and there were these annoying "time skip" thing in the game for no reason, because nothing happens or has any effect.
Yes it still has that. It's a unity game trying to be a ren'py game, that would be so much better if it was just a renpy game.
Also free roam is just annoying in games like this.

EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021
Does the game still have that pointless "freeroam/day/night/" pseudo gameplay in it for no reason?

Its some time since my last try, and there were these annoying "time skip" thing in the game for no reason, because nothing happens or has any effect.

Agreed. This 'game' would be vastly improved if it just cut out the vacuous attempts to be a 'game' and just turned into a straight VN. It pretends like it wants to be some sort of time/resource management game, but there isn't any game there, just a whole lotta time wasting nothing in-between. You get really front loaded with conversations and a few encounters, then spent literally weeks worth of in game time recycling through the same, boring, meaningless, empty actions and never changing conversations. You have a row of colleagues to talk to at work, and they never say anything new. There isn't even a fail state, not like you're gonna get kicked out of your house if you don't have rent at the end of every week. You are your wife's 'manager', and you don't manage shit. You assign some tasks that do fuck all. Whoop-de-doo.

I mean, this game can't even figure out how to do 'grinding' badly, let alone engagingly or entertainingly.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
Liked the update, even though it was short but knew that going in.
Anyway best scenes for me was the 4some with Mary molly & her husband.
Also love the fact James can just walk into Mary’s office & bang her everyday, I used to be worried they were going to get busted by that snitch rapist Darius like he records you at the party cheating then tells your wife.
The Val scene with the workers started out hot & then just got funny showing that Vals so hot rubbing her naked body white dude had PED & came right away & the brother only lasted a few minutes inside Val, atleast we know they will be coming back again to finish the roof, they better load up on viagara

Also hope those nosy neighbors that spy on Val caught this on camera & can use it on her to get some

Reactions: Busted1201

JackBone373

Sep 23, 2021
Is there any possibility to play this game on android?, because this game engine is Unity not Ren'py.
Or does anyone know there is an android port of this game!?

3.80 star(s) 59 Votes