latex lvr

May 3, 2019
The options that come up when going shopping with val and the mom... 1 of them is locked the other 2 are ask jamal or give peter a call. I can't work out how to unlock the locked option. Is this a subscriber only content or am i missing something?

ozzo

Mar 4, 2018
The options that come up when going shopping with val and the mom... 1 of them is locked the other 2 are ask jamal or give peter a call. I can't work out how to unlock the locked option. Is this a subscriber only content or am i missing something?
Thats the route if you did not leave the mom alone with Jamal, it leads to mc val and linda having some fun in a clothing both

The 1★ Dude

Jun 26, 2018
Strange update. Is there even any new content? The only new scenes I found are valerie sleeping then fucking the both worker and evon getting raped or fucked by you.

Reactions: lOlNoo

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
My game is stuck in the Evon loop as well...like others have already said, the sandbox really brings the game down to below average. There are some promising aspects to the story that keep me interested, but the Evon loop, along with sandbox makes me not want to follow this much longer.

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
What NTR is in this game? I did the party, but that in my opinion hardly qualifies. Is there any more in the game? And no, this is not a flame post, just asking.

ozzo

Mar 4, 2018
What NTR is in this game? I did the party, but that in my opinion hardly qualifies. Is there any more in the game? And no, this is not a flame post, just asking.
Use the unlock code and look at all the available scenes, there is a fair amount. Also what do you count as NTR?
At the party your fiance can sneak away and get banged by the black guy and that is as NTR as it gets imo

The 1★ Dude

Jun 26, 2018
Too bad there is just one scene of the daddy + daughter scene. It was so hot and after he said she must giving him a bj every day to learn it I was hoping for more scenes :(

The 1★ Dude

Jun 26, 2018
Around 50% of the game is NTR. Wife can getting fucked by pretty much everyone in the office also your mother can get fucked.

Reactions: mickster101

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
Not sure if everyone else is having this problem or if it's just me but when MC leaves the office on days Valerie isn't at work, I get the Evon/Bum scene every time. I did both options of intervening and just watching but no matter what I choose, next time MC leaves the office, the scene pops up again. Is this a bug?

Edit: Nevermind...it's literally every time I leave the office. This is frustrating so I'm deleting this game.

Last edited:
Reactions: ferolg

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
I was looking at the registry key for this game because I wanted to increase the text speed and found that the key for the text speed has an invalid dword so apparently we are unable to change the text speed even though it is so fucking slow.

3.80 star(s) 59 Votes