Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
I think the saves are corrupting the game, I keep going through old saves and even started new games going through the same choices I made, I even deleted the game and reinstalled it but the old saves are still there, but for some reason I still can't choose the mc's secretary to go to the party with.

Is there any way to delete the saves as I've tried but can't seem to find where they are stored on my computer?
I think you have to catch her crying in supply closet and have lunch with her a few times.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
I think you have to catch her crying in supply closet and have lunch with her a few times.
Done all that, on top of that, I now can't even get the scene to start fucking Mary in her office or going to the studio to meet her husband.

• Haha
Reactions: Jack0h

bluedrakken

Aug 6, 2016
saves always works. when people run into a bug they think its a corrupted save mostly from renpy games when dev change a core feature.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
saves always works. when people run into a bug they think its a corrupted save mostly from renpy games when dev change a core feature.
No actually, I deleted the whole game yet when I reinstalled all the original saves were still there and I wasn't getting a fresh run at anything, so yeah, something was corrupted, otherwise I would of been able to restart the game from scratch.

hobobobb

Jul 25, 2017
I understand that the NTR is avoidable (yay I can read).
That said is the Swinging also avoidable?

I know it's kind of a 'hair split', but while the Dev was kind enough to indicate that NTR is avoidable in the tags, nothing is mentioned about the other content.

My assumption here is that you can avoid any/all sharing-based stuff, but I wonder if someone can confirm this before I go ahead and download?

thanks

Jan 12, 2019
I understand that the NTR is avoidable (yay I can read).
That said is the Swinging also avoidable?

I know it's kind of a 'hair split', but while the Dev was kind enough to indicate that NTR is avoidable in the tags, nothing is mentioned about the other content.

My assumption here is that you can avoid any/all sharing-based stuff, but I wonder if someone can confirm this before I go ahead and download?

thanks
NTR/swinging can be avoided, but it'll be extremely tricky since it isn't always intuitive the choice you need to make to avoid it, and you'd be missing out on the majority of the content. In case it isn't clear, this is explicitly an NTR/cheating/swinging game, so if this isn't your bag, you'll probably want to avoid it altogether.

Reactions: hobobobb and Jack0h

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
What am I supposed to do when all the choices are locked? I'm stuck at the lunch shopping trip where they need a third opinion. Updates are far enough apart that I keep playing until I get to this point, every time, same shit. lol

3.80 star(s) 60 Votes