bFeather

Apr 27, 2017
I played many times the first days but I can't invite party Alyssa (secretary) anyone to did it? how?
The very first time I played I had the option but choose Valerie, I'd made a save a couple of days previous to getting invited to the party so I didn't bother to save it at that stage, but now I don't get the option to invite Alyssa anymore when I reload that save.
Alyssa will cry at day 9, and then kiss her.
Don't click her when you leave office, just click "Leave".
You will have another event that go Alyssa Home together, at the end of this event choose "worry Alyssa".
Then you will see the party invite.

Reactions: dit29684

AbraXX

Jul 4, 2018
If i know right, there no save files.....its Unity game, so all you can (???) find out in registry .....
the game saves its data in the registry and you have to export the registry entry to get the save files
On Windows stored in the registry under HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Default Company\My Girlfriend's A Star
just right click the complete folder and export it, save it and upload here please anyone

Reactions: ferolg

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
the game saves its data in the registry and you have to export the registry entry to get the save files
On Windows stored in the registry under HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Default Company\My Girlfriend's A Star
just right click the complete folder and export it, save it and upload here please anyone

Hope this works for you.

Reactions: AbraXX

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
how do you get this scene i don't find it
I don't think it's locked for patreon subs only, just got to try different approaches to the previous scenes, I'm thinking it'll probably be Darius.

OOh, I just got the middle option unlocked, and the person is Tom, you just got to take every corrupt option, think corruption is at 18.

Last edited:

ferolg

Jan 8, 2019
Thank You, i know it, your answer not for me...:)

Marine1952

May 13, 2017
Val will fuck the black workman if you leave her uncovered in bed the morning they arrive. As to the 'party', the first time I took Val but swear I had the option to take the mc's secretary, but for some reason when I got back to a save from before getting the invite I don't get the option anymore, just Val's option. I need to know what choices I need to make the two days before the invite or what stats I need to have?
I have tried several times to get this outcome and I have not been able to. Can you tell me the choices that need to be made to get to this point.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
I have tried several times to get this outcome and I have not been able to. Can you tell me the choices that need to be made to get to this point.
On the day you find Alyssa crying in the store room, 'go for it', then at the end of the work day 'go home' but then Alyssa will talk to you, go home with her, her dad will basically force Alyssa in to the bathroom with him. Spy on what's going on and the next morning Alyssa's option to go with you to the party should be there.

Marine1952

May 13, 2017
On the day you find Alyssa crying in the store room, 'go for it', then at the end of the work day 'go home' but then Alyssa will talk to you, go home with her, her dad will basically force Alyssa in to the bathroom with him. Spy on what's going on and the next morning Alyssa's option to go with you to the party should be there.
Val will fuck the black workman if you leave her uncovered in bed the morning they arrive.

Thank you for the answer but this is the part I am trying to get. I am not able to get Val to play with the black workman.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Val will fuck the black workman if you leave her uncovered in bed the morning they arrive.

Thank you for the answer but this is the part I am trying to get. I am not able to get Val to play with the black workman.
It's not the first day the workmen turn up, it's the second day when the MC is there just before he goes to work, he has the option to cover her or leave her exposed. If he leaves her exposed then it automatically carries on with her totally naked in front of the workmen and she has sex with the black guy.

Reactions: Marine1952

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
It's not the first day the workmen turn up, it's the second day when the MC is there just before he goes to work, he has the option to cover her or leave her exposed. If he leaves her exposed then it automatically carries on with her totally naked in front of the workmen and she has sex with the black guy.
For like 30 seconds cause he can’t hold out or he’s got PE think the white roofer does too

Marine1952

May 13, 2017
Thank you for the answer.

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
NTR/swinging can be avoided, but it'll be extremely tricky since it isn't always intuitive the choice you need to make to avoid it, and you'd be missing out on the majority of the content. In case it isn't clear, this is explicitly an NTR/cheating/swinging game, so if this isn't your bag, you'll probably want to avoid it altogether.
I don't think this is true at all, but it is the main focus. Valerie is hot and there's your mom too so this game is for EVERYBODY! Pretty easy to avoid that stuff, just keep the relationship high and corruption low.

Was just wondering if the loop with Evon is because it's beta or is that the end of content? Anybody know, are we waiting for a fix or final version?

Reactions: carryxz78
3.80 star(s) 60 Votes