TeamEquipe

Mar 3, 2020
I deleted this game a long time again but with a dry spell waiting on my favourite games to update, decided to try it again.
Wish I hadn't bothered. As someone posted above, there is no direction, it is just a random selection of sex scenes (if you choose it to be).
I seem to spend most of my time advancing the day as I watch Mark doing nothing in particular. Even when he leaves the office at night with Val, he always arrives home on his own. Boring as hell. And if he leaves with Alyssa, he goes for a coffee that lasts hours.
I also dislike Unity as a platform. When I make a mistake on RenPy I just scroll back. Not something you can do on Unity. And the save function is borderline crap.
Did it have potential? I thought it did first time I played it, even with all the annoying things, but now, I not so sure.
I guess I'll just delete it again and free up 2.22Gb on my hard drive!

EDIT
Well, that's me out of here. Game froze on Day 36. Can't be bothered with it anymore. Pathetic!

Last edited:

Marine1952

May 13, 2017
On day one when Val goes home alone and she goes to bed to masturbate how do you get the second choice to unlock? What are the requirements?
Screenshot 2021-11-26 223508.png

tata19

Jul 22, 2019
Hi, Could it be that the game freezes in the scene that James is going to have a drink with Val and Allysa after work?

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Hi, Could it be that the game freezes in the scene that James is going to have a drink with Val and Allysa after work?
Hmm I don't remember that scene, I must have made a different decision somewhere.

vergil414

Nov 11, 2018
Am i the only one who think we don't have useful things in this update?
Main story is died......
I thought the story of the game is a straight line,but it's a big fucking tree actually......

3.80 star(s) 60 Votes