bFeather

Apr 27, 2017
2 months for updated the scene walkthrough part. Seriously!?
And now 6(maybe more) months to short update...
This Dev usually takes a long time......
That's why only a few people support him on patreon.

This time he said his programming PC was busted and took 3 weeks to repair...
And "an update post for the next version coming up in a few days!"
Then wait 6 months...

kirbydancer

May 30, 2019
Exactly. He always has some new excuses. Covid, PC, Family etc.
I would understand it if he would be just honest like:
I dont earn enough to focus my time on this project, however if I would get XXX dolars each month i would shift my focus to this project, hire new ppl, animate blabla. but no, always excuses why there is a delay. roughly 2-3 updates a year while each update has roughly 2-3 little scenes.

This game has so much potential. Love the art and love(ed) the story, but the pace goes way too fast now. seems forced. like the scene, where: (scene spoiler ahead)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

winterwolf200

Jun 24, 2017
Haha. It's rare to see everybody chilling the fuck out after finding out there's nothing. I just can't tell if it's refreshing...or worrying.:LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Gerson876

Jun 26, 2020
Exactly. He always has some new excuses. Covid, PC, Family etc.
I would understand it if he would be just honest like:
I dont earn enough to focus my time on this project, however if I would get XXX dolars each month i would shift my focus to this project, hire new ppl, animate blabla. but no, always excuses why there is a delay. roughly 2-3 updates a year while each update has roughly 2-3 little scenes.

This game has so much potential. Love the art and love(ed) the story, but the pace goes way too fast now. seems forced. like the scene, where: (scene spoiler ahead)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I wouldn't say the pace is way too fast, cause even though he took long gaps b/w updates in the past, the story was going in the right path. When the dev released v.10 in a short period right after v.09, it took me by a surprise "Wow looks like finally dev decided to put some work into it" and then after playing it and seeing that sex scene, it was just..... FORCED and all of a sudden she was slut and whore.
I was like "Dude.. No...No.. don't go down that path. Don't try to please your fans just go with the story" Please...
If you try to please your fans by doing these, you will lose your motivation eventually.

Reactions: Sirren and Xydal

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
I really wish there was a workthrough, I have so much locked stuff that I don't know how to unlock or if its still possible to unlock.... frustrating. Oh and just so I understand. High obidence means more or less cheating/sharing?

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 60 Votes