DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Awww maaan, He said he was gona focus on the family this update and its the fucking dad?
Boooo i say, unless this means the dad got booted and Jamal moved in with the mom and sister
Also havent Val had action every update?
Maybe he’s blackmailing him that he or his son have video of Val and the construction guys or another sex scene she had out by the pool, and if he doesn’t want this to be leaked to TMZ then he needs to send Val over to a hotel room they’ll be at

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
Maybe he’s blackmailing him that he or his son have video of Val and the construction guys or another sex scene she had out by the pool, and if he doesn’t want this to be leaked to TMZ then he needs to send Val over to a hotel room they’ll be at
Nah, that's what happens once they're caught maybe, but the father hasn't fully sunk his claws into Val yet. He'll want to keep things as discreet/secret for as long as possible, while he has Val sink further down the rabit hole. I kinda like the story line, will be interesting to see how "daddy" grooms his future cum slut.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Nvm, I thought that was the dad , that was their back door neighbor, who has a son. It’s been so long since I played it can’t remember who some of these characters are

winterwolf200

Jun 24, 2017
Awww maaan, He said he was gona focus on the family this update and its the fucking dad?
Boooo i say, unless this means the dad got booted and Jamal moved in with the mom and sister
Also havent Val had action every update?
Less content for me then because I ran Jamal over with a car in my playthrough. Then I shot him, completely by accident.

SummerCar

Jan 5, 2020
How can I delete all my save games file?? Anybody help me.
I deleted the file from C drive/user/name/appdata/locallow/default company/'game files'
But it's not working even though after reinstall.
help me.
The game saves to the registry. Search the thread for 'registry' and you can probably find it. Be careful not to delete anything else though or you can seriously mess up your computer.

3.80 star(s) 60 Votes