S4lty0n3

Apr 9, 2018
hey guys
i have a question since im stuck without any events for weeks now. I have:
Corruption 91
Obedience 33
Popularity 178
THe last event i had was a music video i guess? since then i dont had any new event and grinding my popularity up
So is the game already end for me or what should i look for and how?
ty

winterwolf200

Jun 24, 2017
hey guys
i have a question since im stuck without any events for weeks now. I have:
Corruption 91
Obedience 33
Popularity 178
THe last event i had was a music video i guess? since then i dont had any new event and grinding my popularity up
So is the game already end for me or what should i look for and how?
ty
The gallery in the "Extras" acts as a walkthrough of sorts. Try using that.

Aldarion

Oct 15, 2018
Can anyone tell me what to do for alyssa at the party ?
I did what one guyn wrote her but it doesnt seem to work or i dont seem to do it right
Pls help !

PopeTarty

Chumbud IRyStocat
Donor
Sep 18, 2018
I wish I didn't like this game as much as I do. Not sure why I torture myself, as it's been over a year since I first played this game, but I still check back weekly for updates only to be met with nothing.

Honestly I wouldn't even be mad if he took 4-5 months to drop an update and it was loaded with scenes and content. But if the next update is anything like the last update we'll be lucky to see 2-3 new scenes. And what's even sadder is the dude has made $3000 since his last game update, and all he's done in the meantime is render an image or 2 for the month.

Feels like all my favorite Renpy H-games end up in the same hell. 1-2 amazing updates then stagnation into oblivion.

Spiny Norman

Jul 21, 2021
Are there non-repeating events? Like, do I have just one shot at the party?
I’ve been playing for a while and it seems like just the same stuff every day now.

Reactions: pavlogrk

pavlogrk

Nov 15, 2020
I wish I didn't like this game as much as I do. Not sure why I torture myself, as it's been over a year since I first played this game, but I still check back weekly for updates only to be met with nothing.

Honestly I wouldn't even be mad if he took 4-5 months to drop an update and it was loaded with scenes and content. But if the next update is anything like the last update we'll be lucky to see 2-3 new scenes. And what's even sadder is the dude has made $3000 since his last game update, and all he's done in the meantime is render an image or 2 for the month.

Feels like all my favorite Renpy H-games end up in the same hell. 1-2 amazing updates then stagnation into oblivion.
Imagine the rest of us !!!! I've been waiting longer than you dude

Reactions: gilgamesh9

SISIMEN

Jun 9, 2017
Hey guys, recently started playing from the start and in the jobs, I am never given the option for the music video...how can I get there?
Specifically? Not sure...although I was able to get to it, and I suspect it was multiple visits to Mary in her office after choosing it as a project option. Again, I am speculating - there doesn't seem to be a clear means to achieve this as a scene. I also believe you may have to have one or more of the other projects as well to trigger this one.

Madarahyuuga

Feb 6, 2020
I'm playing the game and I'm on the 4th more or less on the night of games there that it takes alerie or alyssa when it takes valerie there are some scenes that get a red lock and before that there were several options like this too why is it?

winterwolf200

Jun 24, 2017
I'm playing the game and I'm on the 4th more or less on the night of games there that it takes alerie or alyssa when it takes valerie there are some scenes that get a red lock and before that there were several options like this too why is it?
Usually it's because you don't have points in that certain area. And by that I mean either stat point for Valerie or relationship points with another character.

Reactions: Madarahyuuga

Madarahyuuga

Feb 6, 2020
Usually it's because you don't have points in that certain area. And by that I mean either stat point for Valerie or relationship points with another character.
I'm focusing on corruption and obedience ntr but there are some scenes there that look like it should be ntr but it's blocked i frayed the relationship with valerie a lot

3.80 star(s) 60 Votes