Julius Ash

Sep 26, 2017

Unlocked
EXTRAS: Image of the Month - March 2022
This month's Image is all about Linda! Here she is trying out modeling. No prizes for guessing who the one who convinced her to do it is!
Hmmm... Should I do a follow-up image for this? ^^

March 2022.png

Madarahyuuga

Feb 6, 2020

Unlocked
EXTRAS: Image of the Month - March 2022
This month's Image is all about Linda! Here she is trying out modeling. No prizes for guessing who the one who convinced her to do it is!
Hmmm... Should I do a follow-up image for this? ^^

View attachment 1730464
Has this already happened? because for me after the 10th, nothing more. I spent the whole week (at the game) going everywhere but there was no event and the last one was going to the mall with jamal, darius linda and val. and on the project only one had an event, the rest bugged

Rigternet45

Nov 15, 2021
Has this already happened? because for me after the 10th, nothing more. I spent the whole week (at the game) going everywhere but there was no event and the last one was going to the mall with jamal, darius linda and val. and on the project only one had an event, the rest bugged
This is image of the month.
It has nothing to do with the main game.
Both are different.

Reactions: Madarahyuuga

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
View attachment 148994

Overview:
My Wife's a Star is a game about a couple who are both in the show business. The fiance is a talent manager, while the fiancee is a celebrity. They are both engaged to each other and iloveklx throughout the game, you will play as both of them and make decisions for them as they go about their daily lives. The decisions you make will decide whether they end up getting married by the end of the game, or separated, or maybe even ending up in more interesting situations as they try to tackle the challenges of the entertainment industry together. Expect lots of beautiful people, interesting situations, scheming, cheating, voyeurism, parties, orgies, and lots of crazy fun!​

Thread Updated: 2022-02-17
Release Date: 2022-01-18
Developer: DeviantWiz
Censored: No
Version: 0.10 Official
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Passcode:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Mac
(v0.10 Beta): - - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD

Extra: FanArt
Storm1985 thanks for the link

View attachment 148995 View attachment 148996 View attachment 148997 View attachment 148998 View attachment 148999 View attachment 149000 View attachment 149001 View attachment 149002
I think the writing and comments regarding what characters are feeling in situations and also switching to the different point of views between the wife and the husband iif they experience together a situation is very great done in this game. The Truth or Dare Orgy is currently one of the best aproaches in writing i have ever experienced in any VN so far.
The models are attractive designed but of course someone will miss more detailed and animated scenes.
But i like the approach of the writing how characters can get seduced and corrupted or not.
It has a lot of potential if the DEV/writer is sticking on it.
Currently i am missing some more interactions/activities at the home/appartment especially on weekends.
So you have a lot of time skipping to do to start new day or get over weekends until next scripted event will start.

Rigternet45

Nov 15, 2021
I think the writing and comments regarding what characters are feeling in situations and also switching to the different point of views between the wife and the husband iif they experience together a situation is very great done in this game. The Truth or Dare Orgy is currently one of the best aproaches in writing i have ever experienced in any VN so far.
The models are attractive designed but of course someone will miss more detailed and animated scenes.
But i like the approach of the writing how characters can get seduced and corrupted or not.
It has a lot of potential if the DEV/writer is sticking on it.
Currently i am missing some more interactions/activities at the home/appartment especially on weekends.
So you have a lot of time skipping to do to start new day or get over weekends until next scripted event will start.
The game is excellent but it doesn't reach it's potential because of slow update.
The dev continuesly delay it.If he pace up ,then it's going to fun.

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
The game is excellent but it doesn't reach it's potential because of slow update.
The dev continuesly delay it.If he pace up ,then it's going to fun.
Yes...i already think that a lot of the devs doing these games dont take it really serious and as passion. More seems that a lot of the guys are IT/Programming students and try to earn some money and get some training with such patreon projects. That explains tbe big amount of abandoned and unfinished games.

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
A qucik view of the dev's Patreon page suggests that they are using the time to create Picture of the Month club-style imagery.

Which is disappointing in the extreme. I've commented before that this game is really, really well-done; the gallery of missed pathways to pick up content, the dialog, the artwork - all of it is pretty damn good.

My main question is why not just make a SOLID update [with updated gallery content paths], instead of trying to milk patreons for a picture a month. There are people who pay for this game [I used to be one of them until content fell off a cliff], and the dev has to understand that delaying content cause peeps to lose interest, and that makes it nearly impossible to generate new income, or regain lost momentum.

I refuse to believe that Deviantwiz is that stupid.

I wish they would just post - honestly - what the fuck is going on. The worst part of being a gamer [and a patreon] is the wall of silence when it comes to development. DW really needs to up their honesty game here.

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
A qucik view of the dev's Patreon page suggests that they are using the time to create Picture of the Month club-style imagery.

Which is disappointing in the extreme. I've commented before that this game is really, really well-done; the gallery of missed pathways to pick up content, the dialog, the artwork - all of it is pretty damn good.

My main question is why not just make a SOLID update [with updated gallery content paths], instead of trying to milk patreons for a picture a month. There are people who pay for this game [I used to be one of them until content fell off a cliff], and the dev has to understand that delaying content cause peeps to lose interest, and that makes it nearly impossible to generate new income, or regain lost momentum.

I refuse to believe that Deviantwiz is that stupid.

I wish they would just post - honestly - what the fuck is going on. The worst part of being a gamer [and a patreon] is the wall of silence when it comes to development. DW really needs to up their honesty game here.
The game has really good content, and more branching pathways that almost any other that I've ever played.

But it also has a really, really weird system and UI, and the dev only adds content a few times a year.

It is what it is. I check in and see when there's a new update, and otherwise leave it alone.

Reactions: Jack0h

Darkblaze23

Oct 25, 2020
Last update on the progress is on Feb 17th , more than 2 months and still no update on the progress .
There are around 120 patrons pledging him every month. Still no progress update

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
Is the NTR in this game handled like the NTR in Rise of the crime lord where you can either make the wife cheat while the husband stays faithful, make the husband cheat while the wife stays faithful, make em both cheat or make them both stay faithful? Or will some stuff be forced?

bFeather

Apr 27, 2017
Is the NTR in this game handled like the NTR in Rise of the crime lord where you can either make the wife cheat while the husband stays faithful, make the husband cheat while the wife stays faithful, make em both cheat or make them both stay faithful? Or will some stuff be forced?
In my memory, all those scenes can be avoided.
But this game doesn't have cheat or faithful point.
Those NTR scenes doesn't affect the story.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
In my memory, all those scenes can be avoided.
But this game doesn't have cheat or faithful point.
Those NTR scenes doesn't affect the story.
You control their choices, except at the party and if you let them drink too much, you might see a 3 some rape

3.80 star(s) 60 Votes