Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
I really dont understand what is the reason to make this game on Unity and then with only static pictures instead of animated ones. Anyway the characters look good and the Dev is very talented in writing and coding different tricky brenches but it would be more fun and comfortable to play it with RNPY. But neverthenless it still has one of the best multiple path programming and especially at the Truth and Dare Orgy u can spend so much time with trying out different choices and also i just figured out lately how to get Alyssa instead of Val to the party....very well made.

SummerCar

Jan 5, 2020
I really dont understand what is the reason to make this game on Unity and then with only static pictures instead of animated ones. Anyway the characters look good and the Dev is very talented in writing and coding different tricky brenches but it would be more fun and comfortable to play it with RNPY. But neverthenless it still has one of the best multiple path programming and especially at the Truth and Dare Orgy u can spend so much time with trying out different choices and also i just figured out lately how to get Alyssa instead of Val to the party....very well made.
The dev could've ported the entire game to Ren'py in the amount of time between updates that it took for him to figure out how to code up whatever he's doing in Unity. And it's probably going to get worse as he adds actual different paths instead of choices only impacting the next scene.

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
The dev could've ported the entire game to Ren'py in the amount of time between updates that it took for him to figure out how to code up whatever he's doing in Unity. And it's probably going to get worse as he adds actual different paths instead of choices only impacting the next scene.
I am not into programming but i also think that RNPY is the better choice for VN's. Some RNPY VN's have already really realistic rendering pics and also good animations. May the Dev is just using the game as training for Unity programming because he is working or will work with it also in his real job somehow. It would be nice to have some animated scenes at least also...Unity should be capable to do that too.

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
There seems to have been conversation earlier about father's arrival or something... it smells like "turn" of the plot similar to The Adventurous Couple
I would appreciate more a second truth or dare game or orgy where the player can again do decissions for Val and the MC and to unlock/lock some options by decissions or chosen paths earlier in the game....the one which is currently inside is still a benchmark for all VN's so far how a truth or dare event should get used in a game. Even there are no animated scenes in this game i like the writing and the characters as well as the different paths, events and outcomes based on decissions.
I think if this Dev would make just some scenes animated he could beat TAC by far.

3.80 star(s) 60 Votes