gabich69

Dec 23, 2019
Heya guys do you think its gonna possible for us to play the next version the V.11 in May or is it impossible? :(

Feb 24, 2022

Unlocked
MWAS v1.0 Beta version released!
Hey everyone!
I know I said I was targeting a weekend release, but as always, IRL matters always tend to get in the way. But thankfully I was determined to finish it this time, so a few more late nights ended up in the beta version for 1.0 completed!
It's an important update this time for various reasons. One, I have updated Unity version so that Mac players who are having trouble running the game in newer OS versions can do so now (hopefully. do let me know if you all still can't run it. I'm sorry but I don't have a mac machine to test it out). But the drawback is that the save files are removed. Or rather, unity saves it in a different location after the update so we have to play the game again from the start.
I know this might cause a little trouble for windows players, but I hope you all understand that it had to be done so that more people can enjoy the game. Also, it might not be a bad thing to revisit the older scenes as well to bring back the memories and also explore different scenes from what you have seen previously.
Another thing that happened in this version is that Valerie finally did it! She is becoming more and more promiscuous and she eventually had sex with another man in this version. (Again not including the party events that were meant to be more of a filler) Do look forward to more of her in the upcoming versions!
Also in the version is the chance to add another lady to the MC's harem. Can you all guess who she is? (Pretty obvious from the image on top =D )
All in all, it's a pretty substantial update with the following new scenes:
- 2 event scenes in the Janitor Room
- scene with Mary and Joseph
- scene with Diego
- scene at Home with Val
- scene with Evon
Hi I appreciate the effort. Would appreciate more if the link could be provided again for the MAC as I still haven't been able to locate a working version.

Last edited:

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
Hey I m struck at evon loop can any one tell me how to get out of that...
What i know is this repeating Evon loop tve current end of this game version. To get this out we must wait for next update. I dont know the status therefore....

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
I m stuck at the loop where mc getting out of the office can anyone help to fix that
This repeating loop with Evon is just signalising ghe end of current game version. To end the loop we must wait for the new update which was supposed to get released already end of april?
I dont know but on patreon tbe only activitie of the dev is to release montjly pics but very seldom information about date of releasd for next version.

Reactions: Kjazz

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
This repeating loop with Evon is just signalising ghe end of current game version. To end the loop we must wait for the new update which was supposed to get released already end of april?
I dont know but on patreon tbe only activitie of the dev is to release montjly pics but very seldom information about date of releasd for next version.
Just digged a little and if it is true the dev is planing a new version release at the end of may.

Kjazz

Sep 27, 2019
Oh thanks for the info i thought this is some kind of glitch thanks for clearing things up

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
Oh thanks for the info i thought this is some kind of glitch thanks for clearing things up
To be sure...the last scripted events are the masage/spa visit with Val and Diego and the event where Val is doing a video with a music star...after that this Evon Loop should start.

Reactions: Kjazz

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Does this mean the save files will go to where Unity usually puts them ? in appdata/local/MWAS for example ? instead of going to the damn computer registry which was compelte crap btw...

Anansi8623

Apr 23, 2022
Does anybody have the images of the month of December 2021 from 1 to 4? They were posted before I think, but the links are now broken

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
according last info of dev he is aiming for 2nd half of may...and it should be the biggest update yet he claims.
Well I for one will believe it when pigs fly. How many delays has there been? Some devs on here give legit and accurate release dates and then there are those that make a TON of excuses. I just wait without waiting.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 60 Votes