oopsoops

Apr 29, 2020
The drinking game and party big orgy scene was one of the best. But I still think the music video shoot was the hottest scene, when the singer tricks Val to get naked for the kissing shot, step by step......I wish there's some continuation of that plot, it'll make this game a bit different. "My wife's a star" and how she's being taken advantage of in the industry.

winterwolf200

Jun 24, 2017
The drinking game and party big orgy scene was one of the best. But I still think the music video shoot was the hottest scene, when the singer tricks Val to get naked for the kissing shot, step by step......I wish there's some continuation of that plot, it'll make this game a bit different. "My wife's a star" and how she's being taken advantage of in the industry.
Regardless, they have no consequences. So the scenes themselves are pointless.

Oct 5, 2018
To get the workers... I used a save where she had the Darius dream... followed it through Darius dad BJ in the changing room. THen go to work come home with Val. One morning MC answers the door and the workers are there. I guess it boils down to her corruption.
Odd request, but would someone mind sharing the CG of the construction worker and Val?

I tried following the instructions in this thread but can't get it at all. It doesn't appear to be in the gallery either. So at this point I just want to see the CG.

Referring to the scene where the MC is visited by the workers one day and has the option to not cover up val. This apparently leads to the workers fucking Val. Would love if someone can share the CG for it.

Last edited:

oopsoops

Apr 29, 2020
Regardless, they have no consequences. So the scenes themselves are pointless.
This will require the creator to plan out the bigger plot. To be honest based on what we've seen so far, this is not his strength. That's why I like the music video scene the most, may it be intentional or not, it has an extra layer to the scene than just sex.
Dev can build the game however he wants, but it'd be very interesting if the plot moves more towards the showbiz corruption. Well, the name suggests that it is suppose to be the theme of the game...or at least that's what I thought :illuminati:

Reactions: Blayo

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
This will require the creator to plan out the bigger plot. To be honest based on what we've seen so far, this is not his strength. That's why I like the music video scene the most, may it be intentional or not, it has an extra layer to the scene than just sex.
Dev can build the game however he wants, but it'd be very interesting if the plot moves more towards the showbiz corruption. Well, the name suggests that it is suppose to be the theme of the game...or at least that's what I thought :illuminati:
i really enjoyed the different choices of the truth or dare orgy because u can really get by choices before and while the orgy different scenes with Val or allso the husband. That was really great work and i think the complicated thing now is to appoly to the Orgy decissions different consequences for each character for their later development in the game.
The music video was also very well done i agree. But somehow now it would be good to see any character development/changing at Val which define her approach to further situations.
But i have never seen such a good made Truth or Dare Orgy with choices triggering different scenes in any other game so far.

winterwolf200

Jun 24, 2017
i really enjoyed the different choices of the truth or dare orgy because u can really get by choices before and while the orgy different scenes with Val or allso the husband. That was really great work and i think the complicated thing now is to appoly to the Orgy decissions different consequences for each character for their later development in the game.
The music video was also very well done i agree. But somehow now it would be good to see any character development/changing at Val which define her approach to further situations.
But i have never seen such a good made Truth or Dare Orgy with choices triggering different scenes in any other game so far.
Well, Val forgot everything that happened at the party. But at least there's mention of it the next morning. Every other character except for James seems to be suffering for a blackout as well, since no one ever mentions it either. I mean, if you were Darius, wouldn't you be dragging Val into the bathroom, first chance you get, after she touched your dick at the party (not mentioning other routes)?

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
Well, Val forgot everything that happened at the party. But at least there's mention of it the next morning. Every other character except for James seems to be suffering for a blackout as well, since no one ever mentions it either. I mean, if you were Darius, wouldn't you be dragging Val into the bathroom, first chance you get, after she touched your dick at the party (not mentioning other routes)?
Yes i was also disapointed of the morning after that there was no deeper conversation about what happened. But i would enjoy to see if Val starts an affair with Darius or with Diego depending on the choices in that orgy.
Obviousley the Dev didnt take the chance of development yet and the game is obviousley not finished...especially that there are no activities at home on weekends or after work except watching TV...Lets see what thge Dev is up to at the end.

Reactions: Blayo and Sirren

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
Picture of May is released on patreon. Are there also any news regarding the new version release?
Should be end of may according his last statement.

bFeather

Apr 27, 2017
Yes i was also disapointed of the morning after that there was no deeper conversation about what happened. But i would enjoy to see if Val starts an affair with Darius or with Diego depending on the choices in that orgy.
Obviousley the Dev didnt take the chance of development yet and the game is obviousley not finished...especially that there are no activities at home on weekends or after work except watching TV...Lets see what thge Dev is up to at the end.
I think that party has too many endings for Dev. He doesn't have time to make so much part.
Therefore, he clears their remember to make that party doesn't affect the story.

What I want is Val remember she is a star...
It seems that she only rememmber she is a bitch.
Do nothing with works, fuck everywhere,
She can fuck with her workmates, her boss, her producers or fans, ever with neighbors, families, friends.
But I cannot imagine that a star will fuck a strange?!!! And why we need this scene?!!!

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
I think that party has too many endings for Dev. He doesn't have time to make so much part.
Therefore, he clears their remember to make that party doesn't affect the story.

She can fuck with her workmates, her boss, her producers or fans, ever with neighbors, families, friends.
But I cannot imagine that a star will fuck a strange?!!! And why we need this scene?!!!
I understood about half of that. What I will say is that in my view Val is a whore trying to be a star and should fuck whoever to get there, or just fuck whoever because she likes fucking.

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022

The scenes are also avoidable. Games are more than less made to also explore not realistic ways just for fun. But i agree i would also never let Val f** strangers in a park or any workers.

Gerson876

Jun 26, 2020
I understood about half of that. What I will say is that in my view Val is a whore trying to be a star and should fuck whoever to get there, or just fuck whoever because she likes fucking.
Actually Val is already a star, she was only working on her next project with her boss's son. As far as I know from the initial development, there were supposed to be 3 routes (Cuckold, Cheating or Sharing) not any whore route.
The last sex scene with the construction workers is the main reason this whole plot collapsed and made Val look like whore.
Most of the outcomes of the party scene happens because Val got drunk, so it cannot be considered as different routes. It's fair that she forgot what happened.
This is a type of game with big storyline, with the production time taken for each update I think the dev knows he can't finish this game. That's why he's trying to sneak in a sex scene with each update.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sirren and dasteam
3.80 star(s) 60 Votes