Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
You control their choices, except at the party and if you let them drink too much, you might see a 3 some rape
I've made an effort to play all of the party paths, and none of them appear to have a forcible rape in them. I get that some people are into that, but I'd drop the game immediately if I saw that.

Can you describe the scene you are talking about with the names of the characters participating?

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
I've made an effort to play all of the party paths, and none of them appear to have a forcible rape in them. I get that some people are into that, but I'd drop the game immediately if I saw that.

Can you describe the scene you are talking about with the names of the characters participating?
When the wife is blackout drunk Diego and the black guy rape her together

SummerCar

Jan 5, 2020

Drink every time possible during the truth and dare, and you'll wake up to them fucking a passed out Valerie

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022

I dont knlw exactly but if the MC and Valerie are drinking too much, u agree to share Valerie and u also are on the path with Diego and Darius the MC will black out and when he wakes up he will see Valerie getting done by Diego and Darius in an orgy. Its not obvious that it is really a rape but somehow it looks loke she is passed out while the guys use her. I dont know exactly the requirements but i think also need to be on cuckold route. This orgy is really done very well by the dev
with all these tricky decissions which lead to different scenes.. very well written.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
I think I would have preferred the drinking truth or dare game to be used with Alyssa as well, thought it was a little more boring than with Valerie, but on my last run through going the Alyssa route Darius didn't send photo's of mc fucking the hostess, just wondering what decision I made that caused that. I quite liked the scene on the park bench that happens after Darius does that.

Reactions: Puma1978

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
I think I would have preferred the drinking truth or dare game to be used with Alyssa as well, thought it was a little more boring than with Valerie, but on my last run through going the Alyssa route Darius didn't send photo's of mc fucking the hostess, just wondering what decision I made that caused that. I quite liked the scene on the park bench that happens after Darius does that.
Yes i like such games at which you can try diffefent decissions to unlock different scenes.
I just whish other devs would use the truth and dare orgies same way..tMy only technical complain at My Wife's a Star is that its on Unity and there are no real animations. But the Story and writing as well the hidden paths are really very good made.
And since the game is still in progress of course there is too much time tro skip until any scripted events start again and too less interactions in your apartment on weekends. It took me a lot of time skipping until i arrived at the event when Valerie goes to massage pearlor with Diego and then a lot of skipping time again until Valerie started her Video record Event.

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
The only way I could get a "replay" was to create a save at the decision points and title them based on the path I was working on at the time.
yup thats what I do, really wish you could go back a few scenes though instead of having to save every time. I completely filled up my saves.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
I was skipping through stuff and somehow got the Tea? scene when going to the assistant's house. The one where MC and assistant share tea and then she gets dragged by her dad into restroom and MC can peek or go home.

But I can't find the choices to get this scene again. When I go to her house, it keeps showing a different route where the assistant's dad confronts MC and you have to choose to stick with her or go home. After that her dad tells MC to leave the door unlocked or whatever so that he can watch.

I got that first version of this event before Diego tells you about the party, but I can't seem to do it now. It either leads to the first version or I simply didn't get enough points to go to her house in the first place.

Last edited:

ozzo

Mar 4, 2018

Hi everyone,
Just here to give you all a quick update before the final stretch to the v0.11 update!
Yes, I know it's been a long time since the last version dropped. Believe me, nobody's more frustrated about the development time than me. Despite allocating whatever free time I have at nights and on the weekends, there seemed to be a never-ending amount of text to code. At times I even find myself getting a little sick of seeing Val and the character's faces -.-
But atlas, I persevered, and now the end is in sight! One more scene to go and we will be ready for release after a little play-testing. My estimates put the release sometime in the later half of next month.
Meanwhile, a little information about the upcoming update. Compared to the previous versions, the amount of images this update has is HUGE! If you all want the numbers, there are 296 images rendered so far for this update! And I am still adding a few whenever I feel a particular scene needs one. Comparatively, the previous update (v0.10) only had 123 images, and the one before that (v0.9) had 180 because of the shopping scene. So yes, this upcoming update is going to be almost twice the size of previous ones!
Also, in this update, the MC and Valerie are going to make critical decisions that are going to affect the choices that they will get in the future. In previous updates, the decisions they make will only affect 1 or 2 scenes the most. But in this update, their decisions would affect not only the kind of scenes the player will end up viewing in the future, but also the choices they receive. This means that from this point on, the game that had been relatively linear so far, would truly start branching out into more branches.
Of course, all this means that I had to plan more carefully and code more logic in order for the game to flow as intended. Often times I realise after coding a scene that I had to insert smaller scenes in front to explain why the player had arrived at this point. As a result, the development had taken up much more time that I had liked it to have.
At this point, I really want to thank all of you once again for being so patient! Believe me, the end is near, and we will be able to see the result of all that waiting soon! Hopefully it does not disappoint.
Lastly, I'm leaving a preview image for you all! Valerie seems to be surprised at something! Any guesses as to what she saw? ^^
As always, stay healthy!
Cheers,
DW

Rigternet45

Nov 15, 2021

Hi everyone,
Just here to give you all a quick update before the final stretch to the v0.11 update!
Yes, I know it's been a long time since the last version dropped. Believe me, nobody's more frustrated about the development time than me. Despite allocating whatever free time I have at nights and on the weekends, there seemed to be a never-ending amount of text to code. At times I even find myself getting a little sick of seeing Val and the character's faces -.-
But atlas, I persevered, and now the end is in sight! One more scene to go and we will be ready for release after a little play-testing. My estimates put the release sometime in the later half of next month.
Meanwhile, a little information about the upcoming update. Compared to the previous versions, the amount of images this update has is HUGE! If you all want the numbers, there are 296 images rendered so far for this update! And I am still adding a few whenever I feel a particular scene needs one. Comparatively, the previous update (v0.10) only had 123 images, and the one before that (v0.9) had 180 because of the shopping scene. So yes, this upcoming update is going to be almost twice the size of previous ones!
Also, in this update, the MC and Valerie are going to make critical decisions that are going to affect the choices that they will get in the future. In previous updates, the decisions they make will only affect 1 or 2 scenes the most. But in this update, their decisions would affect not only the kind of scenes the player will end up viewing in the future, but also the choices they receive. This means that from this point on, the game that had been relatively linear so far, would truly start branching out into more branches.
Of course, all this means that I had to plan more carefully and code more logic in order for the game to flow as intended. Often times I realise after coding a scene that I had to insert smaller scenes in front to explain why the player had arrived at this point. As a result, the development had taken up much more time that I had liked it to have.
At this point, I really want to thank all of you once again for being so patient! Believe me, the end is near, and we will be able to see the result of all that waiting soon! Hopefully it does not disappoint.
Lastly, I'm leaving a preview image for you all! Valerie seems to be surprised at something! Any guesses as to what she saw? ^^
As always, stay healthy!
Cheers,
DW
The size of the paragraph post indicate a good update but the dev has bad habbit of delaying with some lame excuse.
I hope the waiting time to be worthy.

Reactions: Sirren

Lamayo

Nov 30, 2019

Hi everyone,
As always, stay healthy!
Cheers,
DW
Can you share the image?

Reactions: ant007 and Satiro

Jansen

May 8, 2017
I

Hi everyone,
As always, stay healthy!
Cheers,
DW
Thanks. Image please??

Reactions: kkz186 and ant007
3.80 star(s) 60 Votes