defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
What is the differences of beta and official?
I'm on mac and there is only beta ersion lin for my system

bandyta80

Mar 8, 2022
how to choose the road with Alyssa’s invitation to the swinger-party? what I would not do I have this option not available on the 10th day, only bring Valerie, and in the tree with scenes there is such an option drawn.
I started the game several times and I don't know how to unlock it

SummerCar

Jan 5, 2020
how to choose the road with Alyssa’s invitation to the swinger-party? what I would not do I have this option not available on the 10th day, only bring Valerie, and in the tree with scenes there is such an option drawn.
I started the game several times and I don't know how to unlock it
Take a look at this

I quickly skipped through the game for you. On day 9, after you go for the kiss, hit the leave button in the top right, not the Alyssa button in the bottom. Then go home with Alyssa, and watch her in the bathroom. That seems to unlock the Alyssa option for the party. Hopefully that works for you.

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
Is it normal for updates to take this long? I mean, I left the dev's patreon because of the low amount of update content, slow update schedule and high price for the privilege of waiting around for a monthly picture.

Julius Ash

Sep 26, 2017
EXTRAS: Image of the Month - February 2022
Hi all!
Here is this month's Image according to your votes of wanting to see Valerie with Mark. I came up with a scene of Aaron giving his son some hands-on lessons about the birds and the bees with the help of our dear Valerie!
Hope you all like it!
Cheers!
DW
February 2022 (1).png

bFeather

Apr 27, 2017
EXTRAS: Image of the Month - February 2022
Hi all!
Here is this month's Image according to your votes of wanting to see Valerie with Mark. I came up with a scene of Aaron giving his son some hands-on lessons about the birds and the bees with the help of our dear Valerie!
Hope you all like it!
Cheers!
DW
View attachment 1699618
The story of monthly image is better than the game....

3.80 star(s) 60 Votes