DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
View attachment 1627226

Hi everyone,
Here's the first Image of the Month for the year! Valerie is having a little fun with the director even after a tiring day of filming.
Hope you guys enjoy it as much as they are!
Cheers,
DW

Happy Lunar New Year :)
Dam with all the brothers shes been fucking, dev might have to change the name of the game to " My Wife Loves BBC"

bFeather

Apr 27, 2017
after fixing this, i'm stuck on the next event where i have coffee with val and alyssia after work, can you help?
I can't be help, Dev don't finish the part of this scene.
The only thing you can do is do not choose go with Val.

Trash_Panda

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
1644864551197.png

HAHAHAHAHA

Bruh, so much time has passed, i even started the game from stratch to actually remember what the heck happened, why some devs release updates so damn slowly :FacePalm: still i remember it being a great hotwife game, any hotwife game that isnt Hotwife Ashley have my full support.

SISIMEN

Jun 9, 2017
View attachment 1653469

HAHAHAHAHA

Bruh, so much time has passed, i even started the game from stratch to actually remember what the heck happened, why some devs release updates so damn slowly :FacePalm: still i remember it being a great hotwife game, any hotwife game that isnt Hotwife Ashley have my full support.
This is a good point. I've seen developers that produce quality updates once a month, like clockwork, with fewer patrons while holding down another job, family, etc. Hell, even a quarterly update would be understandable if the mechanics of the game were more complex. I've read all of the arguments about needing more subscribers and patrons so they can invest in a better machine for renders, or even pay others to help (which seems to cause more problems than it solves based on what I have observed), and all under the guise of providing a better quality game in less time...really?

Let's say, for example, I decide to support a particular developer at the highest tier. Does that support suddenly give them enough income to quit their other job and start working on this project full time? Maybe. Or maybe they are going to put exactly the same amount of time and effort into their work as before because there is no contractual obligation to stay on task.

In this case it is unfortunate because, like Trash_Panda I like the Hotwife/NTR genre and there are already so few games out there for this...and, the ones we see are usually a lower quality.

I currently support a very small number of creators because they produce quality work on a REGULAR BASIS. Without proof of consistent progress and regular updates, I will not spend my hard earned money without some form of guarantee - I can't think of any other industry where you pay for something before the work is done' and don't have any means to recoup your lose if the product is not provided in a timely manner.

Imagine if creators were contractually obligated to produce updates based on a prearranged schedule with a bit of "wiggle room" for delays - I believe you would see a few things happen:

1. Fewer games being produced.
  2. The fewer games being produced would be shorter
  3. A higher percentage of games being produced would actually be completed
  4. More patrons/subscribers would be willing to pay for the game because there is a guarantee of production

At any rate, it is my fervent hope that Deviant Wiz and other developers find a means to produce more regular updates for the depraved, fap-addicted perverts like me :cool:

PS. Don't respond with the standard trope of, "dude, you know this is a pirate site" - Yeah, I get that, I'm not saying any developer is obligated to members of F95 - Hell, I use this as a test drive site and if (IF) I like where the game/VN is going I will subscribe and/or become a patron. Interestingly enough, only one I am patron for has abandoned a project - and even that developer has being consistent on their new project.

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
This is a good point. I've seen developers that produce quality updates once a month, like clockwork, with fewer patrons while holding down another job, family, etc. Hell, even a quarterly update would be understandable if the mechanics of the game were more complex. I've read all of the arguments about needing more subscribers and patrons so they can invest in a better machine for renders, or even pay others to help (which seems to cause more problems than it solves based on what I have observed), and all under the guise of providing a better quality game in less time...really?

I definately agree that when devs bring in outside help, it can often seem to cause more problems than it solves. I've had several games that I've really been interested that died because one of the devs abandoned the project and the other couldn't do those aspects himself.

Julius Ash

Sep 26, 2017

Unlocked
Update Post v0.11
Hi everyone!
I hope everyone's still healthy and strong in the midst of all the new resurgence of virus waves! Anyways, here are some updates on the progress of the upcoming version of MWAS!
First off, I have finished the renders of all the upcoming scenes and I absolutely love them! Finally Valerie is going to have some action! I have also finished the writing and programming for the first scene of the update and I am currently starting on the 2nd one which is actually a massive scene because of the sheer number of branches it has. But I am sure that you all would love playing and attempting to find all the different results of the scene when it is out! My only hope is it would not turn out too complicated to program.
Anyways, as you all might have guessed, the image above is what happens at the start of this scene! Looks like somebody is here to stay! What might happen in this time? Can you all make any guesses?
Teasers aside, I will continue to work hard on the update in the midst of the crazy times these days. Please stay patient and as always, much thanks for being such a supporting group all this while.
Until the next time...
Stay horny and... I mean... healthy and safe!
Cheers,
DW

ozzo

Mar 4, 2018

Unlocked
Update Post v0.11
Hi everyone!
I hope everyone's still healthy and strong in the midst of all the new resurgence of virus waves! Anyways, here are some updates on the progress of the upcoming version of MWAS!
First off, I have finished the renders of all the upcoming scenes and I absolutely love them! Finally Valerie is going to have some action! I have also finished the writing and programming for the first scene of the update and I am currently starting on the 2nd one which is actually a massive scene because of the sheer number of branches it has. But I am sure that you all would love playing and attempting to find all the different results of the scene when it is out! My only hope is it would not turn out too complicated to program.
Anyways, as you all might have guessed, the image above is what happens at the start of this scene! Looks like somebody is here to stay! What might happen in this time? Can you all make any guesses?
Teasers aside, I will continue to work hard on the update in the midst of the crazy times these days. Please stay patient and as always, much thanks for being such a supporting group all this while.
Until the next time...
Stay horny and... I mean... healthy and safe!
Cheers,
DW
Awww maaan, He said he was gona focus on the family this update and its the fucking dad?
Boooo i say, unless this means the dad got booted and Jamal moved in with the mom and sister
Also havent Val had action every update?

3.80 star(s) 60 Votes