thedude

Aug 9, 2016
Considering that this was a HUGE update on technical aspects, the story element was supposed to suffer from it, since the dev wasn't focused on it. He said he'll deliver a new update until the end of this month more plot related.

I appreciate how open and honest he is on patreon, regularly updating the progress on each version. If he delivers a decent update until the end of this month, I'll support him.

patrickB

Dec 23, 2017
Hi, imo also way to much negative criticism on the 'content' of the update, I think the Dev of this game doesn't deserve that.
Probably many of you ain't interested in my opinion, but i'm going to give it anyway.

I mean what more detailed 'explanation' (he doesn't even have to do this 'patreon unlocked' , since most of us here aren't even paying him, this is a pirate site after all) do you guys want from the Dev ?

He made it very clear what he has done with this update, a lot of mechanism build in, and I think it's just freakin awesome.
How many games are there around here on this forum with these excellent kind of 'features' like a clear 'CG + events ingame walkthrough with hints' and a planning/schedule system for soon-to-come-content which is obviously going to be great with excellent and beautiful renders ? And a mix of VN and sandbox ? Huh, how many pls ?
And like another user already mentioned, this game in its current state also gives me that 'tightness in the stomach' feeling :D
Damn, I love this game ! Thank you Dev for this awesome creation :love:

Kaidman

Dec 8, 2017
Hi, imo also way to much negative criticism on the 'content' of the update, I think the Dev of this game doesn't deserve that.
Probably many of you ain't interested in my opinion, but i'm going to give it anyway.

I mean what more detailed 'explanation' (he doesn't even have to do this 'patreon unlocked' , since most of us here aren't even paying him, this is a pirate site after all) do you guys want from the Dev ?

He made it very clear what he has done with this update, a lot of mechanism build in, and I think it's just freakin awesome.
How many games are there around here on this forum with these excellent kind of 'features' like a clear 'CG + events ingame walkthrough with hints' and a planning/schedule system for soon-to-come-content which is obviously going to be great with excellent and beautiful renders ? And a mix of VN and sandbox ? Huh, how many pls ?
And like another user already mentioned, this game in its current state also gives me that 'tightness in the stomach' feeling :D
Damn, I love this game ! Thank you Dev for this awesome creation :love:
I echo your sentiment greatly I enjoyed seeing the female lead in her exhibitionist instances like the park scene and her at the stoplight

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
Where are relations points/statistics disappeared? Pressing heart icon only Valerie statistic appears. Other characters numbers are gone. Only seven grey boxes under "Current Projects" title and Valerie's numbers

lucifuge1973

May 7, 2018
I can relate af to the MC. 3 of 4 of my ex wives were stars too.

Star witnesses at my trials and hearings but stars none the less.
:LOL::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: katsoli5
3.80 star(s) 59 Votes