MOISTNESS

Jun 13, 2018
Not a big NTR fan but this one is really fun to play; trying to "head it off", cute characters, mom in the mix... pretty good!

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
What's with Mary's locked content when you interact in her office? First option is locked and second is about Valerie's promotion. Is that something planned for the future or is there a way to unlock it

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
Well,i just decide to try this game and i need to say,the game is not bad,but i'm actually disappointed because the game say "you will play as both of them" but for now i play most with the guy and very little with the girl - i was hoping to play with both of them equally (first with the guy-then with the girl and again that way,so it will be balanced)! I hope in the next update to play more with the girl,so they will be balanced and to can play equally with both of them!

Fargoon

Nov 13, 2017
What I found in this update:-

>Nothing with Linda
>Valerie sends some pics of herself to Darius, provided the MC allows it and after this MC has sex with her and imagines/roleplay if Darius was doing it.
>Some stuff with Alyssa
>Choosing some jobs for Valerie to increase popularity but with no visual scenes.
>Setup for next update. A party where you can take Valerie or Alyssa.

What I think the next update will be, based from what is told at the end:
>Valerie talks with Darius but nothing sexual yet only teasing.
>Some progress with other girls for MC
>Few more random events with scenes will be added.

I keep telling myself that I will skip at-least a couple of updates so I have lots of content to enjoy but I keep downloading after every update and ruining my own fun.

vergil414

Nov 11, 2018
Why does the neighbors' son look older than his parents? When I first saw him I thought he was an old man. Is he actually Benjamin Button? I didn't see that crossover coming.
agreed, and he looks like his mothers brother,not son,his mother a little younger and he is older

vergil414

Nov 11, 2018
What I found in this update:-

>Nothing with Linda
>Valerie sends some pics of herself to Darius, provided the MC allows it and after this MC has sex with her and imagines/roleplay if Darius was doing it.
>Some stuff with Alyssa
>Choosing some jobs for Valerie to increase popularity but with no visual scenes.
>Setup for next update. A party where you can take Valerie or Alyssa.

What I think the next update will be, based from what is told at the end:
>Valerie talks with Darius but nothing sexual yet only teasing.
>Some progress with other girls for MC
>Few more random events with scenes will be added.

I keep telling myself that I will skip at-least a couple of updates so I have lots of content to enjoy but I keep downloading after every update and ruining my own fun.
yes,i hope in every update we can see both MC‘s wife and mom

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
I have no idea how to play this. No one I can talk to anymore and 'power through the rest of the day! ROAR!' every time I try to advance time on Day 1.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Wifey stuff. NTR ...i'm in dude... looking good :heartcoveredeyes:
your boss fuck your mom, Your wife cheating from your ... that fucking great
Does that mean the husband/son get any action at all ?? i want the husband/son to cheat too. Why do all of these games only include female having fun and the guy is only cuck..

btw how do i search this site to exclude ntr games if i want to play say harem only no ntr etc. ??there is no option to disable fetish.

doomulol

Apr 1, 2018
Does that mean the husband/son get any action at all ?? i want the husband/son to cheat too. Why do all of these games only include female having fun and the guy is only cuck..

btw how do i search this site to exclude ntr games if i want to play say harem only no ntr etc. ??there is no option to disable fetish.
lol there's tons of games what u want more like 99% in here same what u looking for ..thers so many of it i throw up specially those w/out corruption elements,, "oh i see a girl if i do this i can fuck! another girl again fuck time again yey...happy end.. :LOL::ROFLMAO:

3.80 star(s) 59 Votes