Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Pretty good game. The pitfalls on either route are pretty easy to spot. Plus it's nice you have the Menu being able to be used with Esc during a choice, gives the same decision making ability as Ren'Py in case you regret your choice. I also find it interesting that this game takes into account the husband's choices when deciding if the wife will be up for grabs.

You can't cheat as him without opening up the possibility of her going off somewhere.

Also, what is up with the Mom and Sister being introduced? This game doesn't have an incest tag, so are they strictly there to be fed to the boss for favors or something?
Was wondering the same thing. the boss is prick and his son is even a bigger prick. if only mc has some real balls. and quite his job and looked to work for someone more decent.

The boss is after mom and son is after your wife.. and mc is a bitch..

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
Besides overused black guy overlord cucked fetish there's always a problem with the writing in almost any game that have that, pair it with bad facial expressions and females acting all dumbo dumbo when they are around one most of the time.

The only game that has a well written black guy(and he's not even a cuck you type character) is called Acting Lessons and character name is Liam.

Eye-switcher

Jun 30, 2017
really good update, strange though, one update is good, the next is really bad and then good again. Anyway. back on track it seems.

D

Deleted member 992182

Besides overused black guy overlord cucked fetish there's always a problem with the writing in almost any game that have that, pair it with bad facial expressions and females acting all dumbo dumbo when they are around one most of the time.

The only game that has a well written black guy(and he's not even a cuck you type character) is called Acting Lessons and character name is Liam.
Liam was a good character because he was the comic relief and well-written in that regard.

I think many liked him so much because he was a non-threat to take the MC's woman. He basically only gets the woman you don't want, if you allow it.

I enjoyed Liam a lot in that game but that fact was as apparent to me as was the "black bull" character. I think Liam would have been more interesting had he been a little more realistic in the sexual sense.

• Love
Reactions: vanuyak

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Right. I get that it's a fetish and I do not discriminate based on fetish at all. If you wanna have a wife get fucked by the neighborhood, I'm cool with it if it's done in a good way story-wise. Have your virgin daughter attacked by the football team and your son blown by the granny. If it's good I'll check it out. I don't mind NTR or any kink as we all have ours.

That said, too much NTR is boringly stereotyped like this. Always a big, 24'' cock black "bull" fucking your wife/gf and it's boring, IMO. It doesn't bother me (!) but it's just boring. It's lazy, IMO.

The best NTR in a VN that I've played is in 'Babysitter'. You can more or less pawn your hot 20yo goddaughter off on a stereotype black dude or an older, wealthy white dude. Sure, the white dude may be just as stereotyped but it's an option and, best of all, they fucking team up on her in one route anyway. Really hot. Best of all is reading their inner dialogue/thoughts about fucking her so there is build-up for it (or blue-balling them both if you choose).

From the first minute of the game this is just another "here's black guy, he's arrogant and flashy and he absolutely wants to fuck your girl with his monster cock".

I'll come back to it as it isn't a bad game but I don't think it'll be interesting for a while so I'm gonna sit the next few updates out.
Yeah I know what you mean, and I agree. Regardless, I still find this game interesting. Personally, my girlfriend and I have an open relationship, she loves me and I love her but we sleep with others we like as well, there is no jealousy at all which could be because we both get enough action and if not we have each other. Sometimes we even let another or two in, a foursome happened to us just once, I suppose we're closer to being swingers (as in partner trading) than cucks. This is what we both like this in VN games as well, sometimes it helps us with ideas and I just love playing them Hehehe but nobody gets blue-balled or degraded in this relationship, I wholeheartedly recommend it (y)

There's another NTR game in the making that doesn't stereotype white males so much, neither is your girl cucking you with a stereotypical black 'bull', perhaps you've heard of Where It All Began?

Back

Aug 3, 2017
Just started this game and noticed that the Saves are messing around in the Registry. Unity can easily handle saves in other locations such as LocalLow, but there's no way from an end-user's standpoint to change that, is there? I very much dislike when games store saves and settings information in the system's registry like that for numerous reasons.

• Love
Reactions: vanuyak

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
Not sure why a white male protagonist must always be cucked by a wife who chooses a stereotypical bald super ripped black male with an equally stereotypical humongous cock :p I think I've only seen once in an NTR game where the protagonist is replaced by another white male by the wife. You'd think there's a pattern here somewhere :unsure:
It displays a total lack of imagination or genuine creativity. As usual the best Renders and or Coders are usually shit at telling stories. It is a flaw in many games where there is a reversion to the stereotypical tropes and even fans of NTR will end up switching off.

Eye-switcher

Jun 30, 2017
How do you get the Mary scene in her office that is Always locked wit question marks? i can only choose different Projects , i never get that option. tried for over an hour now lol

Nov 21, 2016
How do you get the Mary scene in her office that is Always locked wit question marks? i can only choose different Projects , i never get that option. tried for over an hour now lol
Your guesses are as good as mine, I even tried cheating corruption and obedience to see if would change anything, so as fas as I can see its a set of choices that unlock it, but as I did and redid, the option remained locked. I hardly say this words here on F95, but it seems even me, now have to lower his head and ask some higher power out there to make us an walkthrough

Reactions: Eye-switcher

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Your guesses are as good as mine, I even tried cheating corruption and obedience to see if would change anything, so as fas as I can see its a set of choices that unlock it, but as I did and redid, the option remained locked. I hardly say this words here on F95, but it seems even me, now have to lower his head and ask some higher power out there to make us an walkthrough
It's probably undeveloped content that is marked with the locked option. Belle does that all the time in Long Live the Princess.

3.80 star(s) 59 Votes