RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Awesome update, glad to see this game's back on track! Honestly I'm a huge fan of this story, so many options with NTR. Can't wait for the 1-on-1 talk with Darius!
I don't know, this one feels like the Fiancee is going to be a slow sell on the NTR route. There's plenty of NTR content to tide you over it until then. What I don't like about this game is that all of the cheating options seem to require NTR to happen. Sure the wife can be pointed in the correct direction, but "James" can't cheat unless he is forced to watch.

Reactions: vanuyak

Marine1952

May 13, 2017
I really liked the part where James pulls up Valerie's dress without her knowledge in front of the neighbors. And also the picture of her boobs in the window. I think James knew they would show when he sent the pick to Darious. Please continue to add scenes where James shows of the assets of Valerie without her knowledge. Bring the contractors back to continue to work on the house and give James the opertunity to show of Valerie in the pool or the hot tube without her knowledge. Great story.

Deleted member 40068

May 22, 2017
I don't know, this one feels like the Fiancee is going to be a slow sell on the NTR route. There's plenty of NTR content to tide you over it until then. What I don't like about this game is that all of the cheating options seem to require NTR to happen. Sure the wife can be pointed in the correct direction, but "James" can't cheat unless he is forced to watch.
That's true, but honestly I like a bit of teasing before the actual stuff. Hopefully dev can find that appropriate speed to keep things interesting but not too much at once. I think we'll get a better idea of the different paths in the future, which hopefully is soon!

Reactions: vanuyak and JasDoc

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
That's true, but honestly I like a bit of teasing before the actual stuff. Hopefully dev can find that appropriate speed to keep things interesting but not too much at once. I think we'll get a better idea of the different paths in the future, which hopefully is soon!
I also think there's going to be an incest tag added to this game at some point because he seemed to point the MC toward his sister pretty hard during the family scene.

Desan3

May 6, 2017
Should I go to home with mom or with wife in first day? Wife gives 19 corruptions and 26 obedience; home 24 corruptions and 24 obedience or 22 corruption 24 obedience plus 2 more popularity.

JasDoc

Mar 6, 2018
Should I go to home with mom or with wife in first day? Wife gives 19 corruptions and 26 obedience; home 24 corruptions and 24 obedience or 22 corruption 24 obedience plus 2 more popularity.
When the dev implements events connected with Val's project schedule (popularity) etc. it will matter, for now it isn't.

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
walkthrough please
...a walkthrough for what? There's like nothing to do yet. If you want a good relationship with your wife, don't pick dumb options, if you want your wife to cheat on you, choose the appropriate options, if you want to cheat on your wife, choose the appropriate options, if you want to get closer to your family, choose the appropriate options. It's not brain surgery.

3.80 star(s) 59 Votes