BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
Restarted the Game, and play it for over 2 hours till I got all the missing scenes,must say that I love this timeline that is built into the Game,this makes sure that you didn't miss any scenes.
loved it.

titokm10

Aug 15, 2017
Love this game, that was a really good update keep up the good work also liked the teaser scenes on it. Amazing job what is the ETA for the next update?

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
-I see a black man
-I see "ntr" tag.
Ok.
I have to play it!
Not sure why a white male protagonist must always be cucked by a wife who chooses a stereotypical bald super ripped black male with an equally stereotypical humongous cock :p I think I've only seen once in an NTR game where the protagonist is replaced by another white male by the wife. You'd think there's a pattern here somewhere :unsure:

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
dev was going so well with the charts, and now there is no scene tracking at all. I'll skip this version and hope that it will be back in next time

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Monday the 6th is the end? I try to progress the day by working but time doesn't progress.

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
Not sure why a white male protagonist must always be cucked by a wife who chooses a stereotypical bald super ripped black male with an equally stereotypical humongous cock :p I think I've only seen once in an NTR game where the protagonist is replaced by another white male by the wife. You'd think there's a pattern here somewhere :unsure:
Well, it's a fetish. Skin color, horse cock and "gangsta" behavior is not a coincidence. Pretty sure it's called "black new world order". Pretty popular in these circles as i know and connected with hardcore submissiveness of MC. At least i think that's how it's called. But originally (in jap netorare games), NTR guy is actually 90% of the time is stereotypical blonde douche. He's ripped too, he can also be tanned and wearing "american"\"hawaiian", or sporty type clothes. Looking kinda like male version of gyaru\gal more or less. So, after playing even few of these games, you can already develop negative view on that character type even just appearing in any situation. Just like here some have on bald-n-muscular black guys. I don't know if western fetish evolved from japanese one, or something else happened, but there's definitely a lot of similarities between those stereotypical character types.

D

Deleted member 992182

Why does the neighbors' son look older than his parents? When I first saw him I thought he was an old man. Is he actually Benjamin Button? I didn't see that crossover coming.
Thought the exact same thing. I assumed the kid was the dad until they introduced themselves and I laughed my ass off.

The game is ok so far. Ok is as high as I'll go. It has promise and I have zero issue with NTR in a story but I'm going to skip the next few updates. Too little is happening, too little can be done atm and I can't see that changing soon.

Firstly, fix that neighbor boy's character model lmao. He looks 75yo and the dad looks 20yo.

Reactions: Zerox64 and plrdls
D

Deleted member 992182

Right. I get that it's a fetish and I do not discriminate based on fetish at all. If you wanna have a wife get fucked by the neighborhood, I'm cool with it if it's done in a good way story-wise. Have your virgin daughter attacked by the football team and your son blown by the granny. If it's good I'll check it out. I don't mind NTR or any kink as we all have ours.

That said, too much NTR is boringly stereotyped like this. Always a big, 24'' cock black "bull" fucking your wife/gf and it's boring, IMO. It doesn't bother me (!) but it's just boring. It's lazy, IMO.

The best NTR in a VN that I've played is in 'Babysitter'. You can more or less pawn your hot 20yo goddaughter off on a stereotype black dude or an older, wealthy white dude. Sure, the white dude may be just as stereotyped but it's an option and, best of all, they fucking team up on her in one route anyway. Really hot. Best of all is reading their inner dialogue/thoughts about fucking her so there is build-up for it (or blue-balling them both if you choose).

From the first minute of the game this is just another "here's black guy, he's arrogant and flashy and he absolutely wants to fuck your girl with his monster cock".

I'll come back to it as it isn't a bad game but I don't think it'll be interesting for a while so I'm gonna sit the next few updates out.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Pretty good game. The pitfalls on either route are pretty easy to spot. Plus it's nice you have the Menu being able to be used with Esc during a choice, gives the same decision making ability as Ren'Py in case you regret your choice. I also find it interesting that this game takes into account the husband's choices when deciding if the wife will be up for grabs.

You can't cheat as him without opening up the possibility of her going off somewhere.

Also, what is up with the Mom and Sister being introduced? This game doesn't have an incest tag, so are they strictly there to be fed to the boss for favors or something?

Synnerai

Nov 11, 2016
Well, it's a fetish. Skin color, horse cock and "gangsta" behavior is not a coincidence. Pretty sure it's called "black new world order". Pretty popular in these circles as i know and connected with hardcore submissiveness of MC. At least i think that's how it's called. But originally (in jap netorare games), NTR guy is actually 90% of the time is stereotypical blonde douche. He's ripped too, he can also be tanned and wearing "american"\"hawaiian", or sporty type clothes. Looking kinda like male version of gyaru\gal more or less. So, after playing even few of these games, you can already develop negative view on that character type even just appearing in any situation. Just like here some have on bald-n-muscular black guys. I don't know if western fetish evolved from japanese one, or something else happened, but there's definitely a lot of similarities between those stereotypical character types.
Deep down, people are the same. I think, that it's the "strong outsider taking a weak local man's woman", or a "strong savage man taking a woman from a nice, but weak guy". It's always a story about 2 familiar and similar people who are somewhat weak and timid, when some outsider who is completely different in contrast, steps in and takes it all. Both examples share this. And the reason that it's always a japanese black haired "Protagonist-kun" or a "white whimp" is, that those guys seem familiar to us, not exotic as the homewreckers.

Too bad most stories like this are from a perspective of the guy being cucked, because I like to insert myself as a guy who does the stealing. :D I wouldn't do it irl, because I wouldn't want to hurt real people, but in a fictional story, I can relate.. it's kind of my savage self deeply buried inside. That's why I like stories like Conan and such. :D Damn, taking somebody's wives is even in holy books. :D Oh, and I like when an isekai or harem anime protagonist gets cucked, because I hate isekai and harem protagonists. :D

D

Deleted member 992182

I think, that it's the "strong outsider taking a weak local man's woman", or a "strong savage man taking a woman from a nice, but weak guy". It's always a story about 2 familiar and similar people who are somewhat weak and timid, when some outsider who is completely different in contrast, steps in and takes it all. Both examples share this. And the reason that it's always a japanese black haired "Protagonist-kun" or a "white whimp" is, that those guys seem familiar to us, not exotic as the homewreckers.

Too bad most stories like this are from a perspective of the guy being cucked, because I like to insert myself as a guy who does the stealing. :D I wouldn't do it irl, because I wouldn't want to hurt real people, but in a fictional story, I can relate.. it's kind of my savage self deeply buried inside. That's why I like stories like Conan and such. :D Damn, taking somebody's wives is even in holy books. :D Oh, and I like when an isekai or harem anime protagonist gets cucked, because I hate isekai and harem protagonists. :D
I know what you mean. My only kink is the notion of people generally fucking who they aren't supposed to (as long as it's not family, not an incest guy).

It doesn't exist in real life either. In actual life I'm not cool with cheating in any way. I'd never fuck a married/taken woman and I'd immediately dump any woman that cheated on me. It's the idea of proportionality or "value" that turns me on. Like, the notion of a scumbag happening to be at the bar when a really hot chick just got dumped and she's looking for a revenge fuck. The thought of some loser fucking someone way out of his league turns me on for some reason so I get the notion of contrasts. I'd agreee that that's why the stereotype exists because some want it to involve them personally and have them be on the short end of that equation.

In stories I find anything well written to be arousing. Show me a beautiful girl and I'm ok with just about anything the story teller wants to do with her as long as it's well written. Why? I think it's because I don't ever put myself in the eyes and emotions of the MC. It's just a story to me so I'm ok with anything.

That said, my kink above carries over to stories in so far as it can be hot to see a MC's wife/gf/love interest go to another dude. It has to be done well but it has worked for me in some stories. I just don't get much from the "black bull" stereotype because it's usually lazily done. Again, Babysitter has done a solid job with it's black character NTR stuff so it's really up to how good the story is for me.

If the story's good enough I'll enjoy just about anything lol

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
Deep down, people are the same. I think, that it's the "strong outsider taking a weak local man's woman", or a "strong savage man taking a woman from a nice, but weak guy". It's always a story about 2 familiar and similar people who are somewhat weak and timid, when some outsider who is completely different in contrast, steps in and takes it all. Both examples share this. And the reason that it's always a japanese black haired "Protagonist-kun" or a "white whimp" is, that those guys seem familiar to us, not exotic as the homewreckers.

Yeah, you summed it all up pretty nicely. I forgot to mention this particular "stranger" aspect and similarity. But yeah, if you want netori (which is also my fetish), your best bet is jap novels (there's some translated). Almost nothing of that on western market, and it's not changing. Maybe not much demand, maybe it's something else.

Reactions: Synnerai
3.80 star(s) 59 Votes