JasDoc

Mar 6, 2018
There just isn't.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I’ve just downloaded the game and I have the black button just like the scenes from 0.4v beta in the Scene Page. Are you sure that you have the latest version?
renpy is a better engine for this game. unity is a poor choice. hopefully you will release renpy version so soon.
He claims that he’s Unity3d programmer so it’s unlikely that he would change the engine.

Reactions: vanuyak

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
I’ve just downloaded the game and I have the black button just like the scenes from 0.4v beta in the Scene Page. Are you sure that you have the latest version?
I do yes. But I am just gonna ignore it and wait for when this game gets updates in probably a 2 years time.

Reactions: vanuyak

Jansen

May 8, 2017

Progress Update

JasDoc

Mar 6, 2018

Progress Update
Hi everyone! I apologize as it's been a while since the last update. Ever since I have been back from my overseas work trip, I have been kept busy with loads of work issues. TL:DR version, I just tendered from my full-time job as they had wanted me to work overseas for a period of time, and various other demands which I was not willing to accept.
So, at least those problems are out of the way now! I will be on the lookout for another job, but for the time being, I will be able to put more time into the game! Speaking of which, even though I have been kept extremely busy by the issues my job were causing, I have been diligently rendering the images for the upcoming version! And I must say, I have greatly under-estimated what I was trying to accomplish. There were so many variations to the party that the amount of renders needed were must higher than usual. So far, the images for the Valerie route have almost been completed! After which, I would be working on the renders for the Alyssa route and hopefully we can have the update out by the end of the month!

But in the meantime, thanks to everyone again for another month of support! And here is a preview image of one of the many variations you might encounter during the party. Please look forward to it!
38DA2363-5242-41CA-A45F-61F4C63B38BC.jpeg

vergil414

Nov 11, 2018
Hi everyone! I apologize as it's been a while since the last update. Ever since I have been back from my overseas work trip, I have been kept busy with loads of work issues. TL:DR version, I just tendered from my full-time job as they had wanted me to work overseas for a period of time, and various other demands which I was not willing to accept.
So, at least those problems are out of the way now! I will be on the lookout for another job, but for the time being, I will be able to put more time into the game! Speaking of which, even though I have been kept extremely busy by the issues my job were causing, I have been diligently rendering the images for the upcoming version! And I must say, I have greatly under-estimated what I was trying to accomplish. There were so many variations to the party that the amount of renders needed were must higher than usual. So far, the images for the Valerie route have almost been completed! After which, I would be working on the renders for the Alyssa route and hopefully we can have the update out by the end of the month!

But in the meantime, thanks to everyone again for another month of support! And here is a preview image of one of the many variations you might encounter during the party. Please look forward to it!
View attachment 262620
what is~bro
just tell me the who is the female character,thank you

Marine1952

May 13, 2017
posted

1552568580258.png

Cheers!
DW

3.80 star(s) 59 Votes