brexitbal

Dec 5, 2018
This isn't a incest game right? Yet sister unbelievably cute in PJ's and mom getting felt up by boss man. Got option to go home with Val or mom. But only 1 has actual relationship path? I don't know I can deal with mom getting done by boss man, especially if dad's at home depressed after being made bankrupt. And if I have no say in it. I'm only 5 minutes in and heads gone.

ALeakyWarthog

Oct 22, 2017
This isn't a incest game right? Yet sister unbelievably cute in PJ's and mom getting felt up by boss man. Got option to go home with Val or mom. But only 1 has actual relationship path? I don't know I can deal with mom getting done by boss man, especially if dad's at home depressed after being made bankrupt. And if I have no say in it. I'm only 5 minutes in and heads gone.
For what it's worth I'm assuming she's adopted, she looks Asian where the mc very much does not.

May 31, 2018
How much content does this game have now? I remember playing for barely half an hour and it ran out of content. The renders and models are actually really good

JasDoc

Mar 6, 2018
Progress Update v0.5

Work for the upcoming version is still currently underway so far! Progress has been impeded a little as I have been busy with sending out resumes and going for job interviews while trying to look for a full-time job, but I try to work on the game as much as I can everyday.
So far, work on the Valerie route has been almost completed and I must say that it is massive! It must have been the largest scene I have written for so far and I am really excited to let you all try it out!
Renders for the Alyssa route is also halfway done and I will be started on the code for that route sometime this weekend.
As such, the release for the next version might have to be pushed back a few more weeks as I will have to focus more on my job hunting efforts right now and I can only apologize and ask for all your understanding.
In the previous progress update post, I posted an image of Val and James during the party, so for this post, I would post an image of what you would see, if Val were to decide to have fun with Darius during the party instead.
Enjoy!
DW

QH_Game_Strip_DV_32.png

Jansen

May 8, 2017
Progress Update v0.5

Work for the upcoming version is still currently underway so far! Progress has been impeded a little as I have been busy with sending out resumes and going for job interviews while trying to look for a full-time job, but I try to work on the game as much as I can everyday.
So far, work on the Valerie route has been almost completed and I must say that it is massive! It must have been the largest scene I have written for so far and I am really excited to let you all try it out!
Renders for the Alyssa route is also halfway done and I will be started on the code for that route sometime this weekend.
As such, the release for the next version might have to be pushed back a few more weeks as I will have to focus more on my job hunting efforts right now and I can only apologize and ask for all your understanding.
In the previous progress update post, I posted an image of Val and James during the party, so for this post, I would post an image of what you would see, if Val were to decide to have fun with Darius during the party instead.
Enjoy!
DW

View attachment 271010
Damn this is such a tease and exiting. Eagerly waiting for the release and good luck to the dev. on finding a job. Cheers!!

3.80 star(s) 59 Votes