JasDoc

Mar 6, 2018
The only reason I'm fine with it being him is because the corruption story isn't nearly far enough along for her to be giving other people blowjobs. Also, who's watching?
Yes you are right unfortunatley...
MC is watching Val giving Darius blowjob (handjob?). Look at the image, find mirror and then you’ll hopefully see dark brown back/shoulders (pic rel). Only one character, invited to the party, is black. :) The title says the same (MC’s looking for his fiancee).

Wondering, what the endings are - there’re 7 with 2 variations. Guessing there’ll be:

1) Nothing happens, maybe just MC x Val fun
2) MC is sharing Val with Darius
3) Val has fun alone with Darius

But the other 4? Any guesses?

013C4FFE-7B35-4291-AABC-72204CBDBD6D.jpeg

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
MC is watching Val giving Darius blowjob (handjob?). Look at the image, find mirror and then you’ll hopefully see dark brown back/shoulders (pic rel). Only one character, invited to the party, is black. :) The title says the same (MC’s looking for his fiancee).

Wondering, what the endings are - there’re 7 with 2 variations. Guessing there’ll be:

View attachment 291384
Ahh, now I see it.... he looks like he's hunched over, which didn't make sense. Well, game just got more interesting.

Reactions: vanuyak

Eye-switcher

Jun 30, 2017

View attachment 291384
Well spotted!! cant wait to see if its a red (black?) herring or whats gonna happen :)

Jansen

May 8, 2017

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
The decisions you make will decide whether they end up getting married by the end of the game, or separated,
When I started playing this it was based on this part. I thought great, a game I could have a bit of fun trying to keep a couple together while others get to turn her into a slut because it seems that's what some people like, we all walk away happy.

Now it seems it's leaning more towards the latter part of that quote and it feels like my interest took a shotgun to the face.

Ah well.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
When I started playing this it was based on this part. I thought great, a game I could have a bit of fun trying to keep a couple together while others get to turn her into a slut because it seems that's what some people like, we all walk away happy.

Now it seems it's leaning more towards the latter part of that quote and it feels like my interest took a shotgun to the face.

Ah well.
I think that was the original idea but with all things, end result is never the same as what you imagined first.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I think that was the original idea but with all things, end result is never the same as what you imagined first.
Theres my problem though and why some games do this better than others. If a wife is going to suck another blokes dick it's because her husband upset her whereas in this case it looks like she's simply a slut which leads me to wonder why they were together in the first place which kills my interest in keeping them that way and as that's why I picked this game based on the description.

Sometimes it's just easier to cut your losses before you get too attached to a game.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019

View attachment 291384
Then maybe i avoided this part.

thomasxlong

Apr 3, 2017
Yes, personally I thought he would have released the update by now. Maybe something got wrong during testing which lead to the delay. :(
In one of the recent progress updates the dev said he has been looking for a job recently followed by:
As such, the release for the next version might have to be pushed back a few more weeks as I will have to focus more on my job hunting efforts right now

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Theres my problem though and why some games do this better than others. If a wife is going to suck another blokes dick it's because her husband upset her whereas in this case it looks like she's simply a slut which leads me to wonder why they were together in the first place which kills my interest in keeping them that way and as that's why I picked this game based on the description.

Sometimes it's just easier to cut your losses before you get too attached to a game.
The start of the game was not very promising when those characters where introduced.

Can someone explain what the special stats would do like popularity and submission etc.. ? How do i encrease the submission level ?

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
The start of the game was not very promising when those characters where introduced.

Can someone explain what the special stats would do like popularity and submission etc.. ? How do i encrease the submission level ?
Those are things that there's plans for but haven't been integrated yet. Popularity is tied in with her work projects which as of are now aren't been utilized yet. One would think submission would be based on reactions during sexual encounters.

3.80 star(s) 59 Votes