exxxe

Apr 28, 2017
When I started playing this it was based on this part. I thought great, a game I could have a bit of fun trying to keep a couple together while others get to turn her into a slut because it seems that's what some people like, we all walk away happy.

Now it seems it's leaning more towards the latter part of that quote and it feels like my interest took a shotgun to the face.

Ah well.
I don't know where you from but your culture is waaaay different

If we had this way of life here i would be getting Blowjobs from sad wives every 10 minutes

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I don't know where you from but your culture is waaaay different

If we had this way of life here i would be getting Blowjobs from sad wives every 10 minutes
England.

Call me old fashioned but I expect a married couple to be faithful unless there is no relationship left to salvage. As they were still happy here it makes no sense.

exxxe

Apr 28, 2017
England.

Call me old fashioned but I expect a married couple to be faithful unless there is no relationship left to salvage. As they were still happy here it makes no sense.
Same here sustaining integrity of marriage is a big deal, the whole family gets involved

if lets say the wife cheats her family can disavow her and either the husband or her brothers can kill her and that WAS legally allowed but now changes are being made but still a wife that cheats well she is better off leaving the country ,, if the husband is bad she must get divorce and then do what she wants no one will care but divorce is the way to go

If it is the husband well he gets some sort of blacklisted thus his chances of getting remarried become somewhat non existent because as soon families ask all red flags get raised ,he becomes hated by literally everyone and is viewed as honorless peace of shit ( and honor is a veeeery big deal here ) he is viewed as weak and pathetic

we literally view a marriage as connecting two whole families together ( parents , uncles , grand parents, traditions and a merger of a future and such ) so it is a big deal and cheating gets you hated by everyone ,, divorce is strongly advised against and is seen as a last desperate resort

Edit : sorry for the culture lesson but i was surprised that cheating has become Common in your countries

titokm10

Aug 15, 2017
Same here sustaining integrity of marriage is a big deal, the whole family gets involved

if lets say the wife cheats her family can disavow her and either the husband or her brothers can kill her and that WAS legally allowed but now changes are being made but still a wife that cheats well she is better off leaving the country ,, if the husband is bad she must get divorce and then do what she wants no one will care but divorce is the way to go

If it is the husband well he gets some sort of blacklisted thus his chances of getting remarried become somewhat non existent because as soon families ask all red flags get raised ,he becomes hated by literally everyone and is viewed as honorless peace of shit ( and honor is a veeeery big deal here ) he is viewed as weak and pathetic

we literally view a marriage as connecting two whole families together ( parents , uncles , grand parents, traditions and a merger of a future and such ) so it is a big deal and cheating gets you hated by everyone ,, divorce is strongly advised against and is seen as a last desperate resort

Edit : sorry for the culture lesson but i was surprised that cheating has become Common in your countries
OMG ITS JUST A GAME !!!

fbass

May 18, 2017
I think people tend to confuse games with real life. Its not real.....its not suppose to be real.....so they need to stop acting like its real :LOL::ROFLMAO:
Get a real GF and have fun, when you get bored come back here and enjoy the "game". I love F95!

hash19

Jun 4, 2017
It's one of my fav games, too. If there's someone who has more news, so please be so kind and let us know.
And if not there're more great games out there and we'll play these instead or in the meantime. :love:

Reactions: vanuyak

JasDoc

Mar 6, 2018
I wrote to the dev a week ago, but he hasn't replied yet, but there a few new comments on his Patreon page, however I don't pledge enough to see them.

3.80 star(s) 59 Votes