BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
Guess he stopped the Game because it got boring,just check the last update,boring as hell if you ask me,the Game had its moments,but at the end.....nothing......

thomasxlong

Apr 3, 2017
Chill out guys, it hasn't even been a full month since the last patreon post. The abandoned tag is slapped on a thread after 3 months of inactivity. The dev stated in one of the previous progress updates he's former employer was often trying to send him all over the place for work, so he quit. Obviously this is going to take time to find a new job and let things settle down. Give him time to sort out he's personal life for now; maybe start sharpening our pitchforks around the end of June.

Marine1952

May 13, 2017
Chill out guys, it hasn't even been a full month since the last patreon post. The abandoned tag is slapped on a thread after 3 months of inactivity. The dev stated in one of the previous progress updates he's former employer was often trying to send him all over the place for work, so he quit. Obviously this is going to take time to find a new job and let things settle down. Give him time to sort out he's personal life for now; maybe start sharpening our pitchforks around the end of June.
I agree with this post.

Reactions: thomasxlong

KiresTheOne

Sep 6, 2016

Unlocked

Hey everyone! I'm finally back!
Some of you might have known that I have been kept really busy the last few weeks because of some real life issues that resulted in me being unable to put much time or focus on this project at all. I had wanted to made an update post sooner, but because of certain uncertainty and constraints, I did not want to post until I had more clarity.
SO... here I am now, to explain and update you all on what's coming up.
Firstly, I have to apologize to all of you for giving you all such a scare. What happened was this. As you all should have known, I left my full time job at the end of March. And the whole of April, I was busy searching for a new job while working on the update. And then after the last post I made at the end of last month, I finally got a interview opportunity for a job I really wanted. The interview required me to complete a programming task so I spent a few days finishing that and handing it in, but in the process, a plugin I had to download for the task kinda crashed the PC that I use for programming.
The crash made me lose a little over a week of work I did on the upcoming update, but I guess it was worth it because right after that, I got a request to go for a meetup interview which required me to fly to a nearby country. So I sent my PC for repairs and took a short flight to take the interview which apparently went well because after I got back, I received the job offer a few days after.
The downside was that I had to make another flight overseas to their HQ and spend almost 2 weeks there for my job training before I come back to work at the branch in my country. So as you all can see now, I barely had time to sit down and work on the update =(
I just got back yesterday, and after collecting my PC from the repair shop, I spent the whole of today setting up so that I can continue where I left off. While I did not have my programming PC up these two weeks though, I have been typing out the scripts that I lost during the PC crash and what is left is just a matter of placing the text into the game. That should take about a week and I am aiming to release the game next weekend.
So, TL:DR, I found a full-time job! I am back at normal development speed after almost 1 month of settling down and getting accustomed to my new job and I want to thank those of you who are still here and not losing faith in this project.
And to those who DM-ed me, worried about me dropping the project. Don't worry, all the images have already been rendered. Why would I waste them and not share them with you all!
PS: I know I still owe you guys the Image of the month. I am rendering it right now and I will post it tomorrow!

Cheers!
DW

see not dead Kappa :D

vergil414

Nov 11, 2018

Unlocked

Some of you might have known that I have been kept really busy the last few weeks because of some real life issues that resulted in me being unable to put much time or focus on this project at all. I had wanted to made an update post sooner, but because of certain uncertainty and constraints, I did not want to post until I had more clarity.
Firstly, I have to apologize to all of you for giving you all such a scare. What happened was this. As you all should have known, I left my full time job at the end of March. And the whole of April, I was busy searching for a new job while working on the update. And then after the last post I made at the end of last month, I finally got a interview opportunity for a job I really wanted. The interview required me to complete a programming task so I spent a few days finishing that and handing it in, but in the process, a plugin I had to download for the task kinda crashed the PC that I use for programming.
The crash made me lose a little over a week of work I did on the upcoming update, but I guess it was worth it because right after that, I got a request to go for a meetup interview which required me to fly to a nearby country. So I sent my PC for repairs and took a short flight to take the interview which apparently went well because after I got back, I received the job offer a few days after.
The downside was that I had to make another flight overseas to their HQ and spend almost 2 weeks there for my job training before I come back to work at the branch in my country. So as you all can see now, I barely had time to sit down and work on the update =(
I just got back yesterday, and after collecting my PC from the repair shop, I spent the whole of today setting up so that I can continue where I left off. While I did not have my programming PC up these two weeks though, I have been typing out the scripts that I lost during the PC crash and what is left is just a matter of placing the text into the game. That should take about a week and I am aiming to release the game next weekend.
So, TL:DR, I found a full-time job! I am back at normal development speed after almost 1 month of settling down and getting accustomed to my new job and I want to thank those of you who are still here and not losing faith in this project.
And to those who DM-ed me, worried about me dropping the project. Don't worry, all the images have already been rendered. Why would I waste them and not share them with you all!
PS: I know I still owe you guys the Image of the month. I am rendering it right now and I will post it tomorrow!

Cheers!
DW

Thank you so much,and thanks god he is alive without any hurt with his body。
And he gets a good job!!!
Tomorrow could you post the image of month here?
A celebration~

Jansen

May 8, 2017

Unlocked

Cheers!
DW

Really good news and happy for @DeviantWiz for getting a new Job. Eagerly waiting for the update. Also why wont the images load in this post??

vanuyak

Mar 18, 2019
Does anyone have a mac version? This is one of the few games that doesn't work with wine.
I'm on mac. You can use the wine software to play this game.
I'm using Wine, however when I launch this PC version there is no font. What Wine 'set screen option' do u have?
Yeah, wine doesn't work for me either. Works for most games but not for this.
is this runable in linux (even with wine)?
I vouch that this game works in Wine (in Linux, 32-bit). The only problem is that the UI elements seem empty i.e. missing fonts. There is a workaround for this:
  1. Have the "webcore-fonts" package installed.
  2. Drop a copy of the (required) font file or a symbolic-link to it in the "$WINEPREFIX/drive_c/windows/Fonts" directory. (In my case, "/usr/share/fonts/TTF/arial.ttf" did the trick.)
Note: WINEPREFIX by default is "~/.wine". I played this game in Wine, in a virtual desktop of resolution 1008x567.

I hope you enjoy playing this game in Wine!

JasDoc

Mar 6, 2018
I vouch that this game works in Wine (in Linux, 32-bit). The only problem is that the UI elements seem empty i.e. missing fonts. There is a workaround for this:
  1. Have the "webcore-fonts" package installed.
  2. Drop a copy of the (required) font file or a symbolic-link to it in the "$WINEPREFIX/drive_c/windows/Fonts" directory. (In my case, "/usr/share/fonts/TTF/arial.ttf" did the trick.)
Note: WINEPREFIX by default is "~/.wine". I played this game in Wine, in a virtual desktop of resolution 1008x567.

I hope you enjoy playing this game in Wine!
Thank you, that’s what I’ve been looking for. I’ll try it next weekend!

• Wow
Reactions: vanuyak
3.80 star(s) 59 Votes