FalseOath

Jan 30, 2018
Very nice update. My only concern is the un-updated scenes gallery. Basically it stops at the last update. Plus they need to label the sub scene buttons (The book, Calendar & the looks like recycling one).

But overall damn nice update.

exxxe

Apr 28, 2017
OOOOOMMMGGG

this update was definitely worth the wait

below is what to expect without spoilers ( the possibilities i got so far in the party )

1) MC nails not one but two girls real haaard
2) Valerie gets some real action ( she gets 2 instead lol ) poor MC in this case
3) MC gets one on one with his love what a vanilla but still worth seeing
4) who thought Diego and his girl are that much of freaks

seriously an awesome update .,,,, sex all over :)

Reactions: Melkai and Raul

jewelss

Sep 16, 2016
To extract images use:

open smaller file, resources.assets
select files with Texture2D info only, not remaining one.
use plugin/export as PNG.
And do 500 images export 1 by 1 yea. no one is gonna deal with that

Eye-switcher

Jun 30, 2017
OOOOOMMMGGG

this update was definitely worth the wait

below is what to expect without spoilers ( the possibilities i got so far in the party )

1) MC nails not one but two girls real haaard
2) Valerie gets some real action ( she gets 2 instead lol ) poor MC in this case
3) MC gets one on one with his love what a vanilla but still worth seeing
4) who thought Diego and his girl are that much of freaks

seriously an awesome update .,,,, sex all over :)
Can you tell me how you got your number 2) please, in spoilers if needed.

leyre

Jun 29, 2017
Are you saying there are scenes where val has sex with other male characters instead of mc, or just teasing?
she has sex with darius, gets double tagged, gets creampied and gets fucked first by darius then the other guy ( not MC )

1 For Darius: Drink everything with val, Agree to share her
2 For tag team, answer everything with val, drink with MC, get BJ
3 For different penetration: answer everything with val, drink with MC, refuse BJ

vmanisvnasty

Aug 16, 2017
Awesome update cant wait for the mom part, i pretty much got all the ending except the creampie one if anyone has a hint.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
I just hope he updates the gallery instead of releasing new versions without doing so, I mean how hard can it be, the pics are already in the game? Cant be more than a few minutes work, or is it?

Reactions: Koulo077

Chillz

Jun 1, 2017
she has sex with darius, gets double tagged, gets creampied and gets fucked first by darius then the other guy ( not MC )

1 For Darius: Drink everything with val, Agree to share her
2 For tag team, answer everything with val, drink with MC, get BJ
3 For different penetration: answer everything with val, drink with MC, refuse BJ
Nice! Thanks dude! Didn't know there was more content aside from
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
Awesome update cant wait for the mom part, i pretty much got all the ending except the creampie one if anyone has a hint.
I only managed to get mc with wife and wife gets fucked by Darius and the other dude. This game is quite hard to navigate without a guide.not sure if darius creampies her in the one where you accepts avons bj, but I couldn't get the only Darius option since I probably am not on that route beforehand. So she is not willing to do it with darius while conscious.
I believe you need to have done stuff before the spin the dildo event. If not I sure need a guide.

3.80 star(s) 59 Votes