vergil414

Nov 11, 2018
guys any news?
Not now,seems the Dev is busy about his work.
Sadly he gets too many girls in the game,so we can‘t have enough things to play with main female characters.
For example, we haven’t had things happen with Linda and his boss for a long time.
Am i the only one who want see the wife and the mom both in every update?

KiresTheOne

Sep 6, 2016

Unlocked

Just a little bit more to go! I had really wanted to drop the update tonight, but alas, there is still a little bit more left to do and it is getting really late.
I really have to head to bed right now as my eyes are already closing and I have a meeting early in the morning tomorrow.
With that, I leave you all with a preview image of what is about to come VERY SOON! Let's see if anyone can figure out what the image is about!
The update would most probably be released within 24 hours so look forward to it!

Cheers!
DW

Jansen

May 8, 2017
Nice way of teasing us with the blur image.. But i wish i could have seen more black in the bottom then at the back. OR it could be possible that Darius is at the back getting some action with the MC Wife..

vergil414

Nov 11, 2018

Unlocked

Just a little bit more to go! I had really wanted to drop the update tonight, but alas, there is still a little bit more left to do and it is getting really late.
I really have to head to bed right now as my eyes are already closing and I have a meeting early in the morning tomorrow.
With that, I leave you all with a preview image of what is about to come VERY SOON! Let's see if anyone can figure out what the image is about!
The update would most probably be released within 24 hours so look forward to it!

Cheers!
DW
Thank you for sharing.

hoctap91

Feb 19, 2019
I think Darius and MC both getting blowjob (do not know the girl giving Darius blowjob). But maybe MC's wife will swap with the other girl.

Reactions: vanuyak
3.80 star(s) 59 Votes