RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
I am interested to see what the aftermath will be in the version where both Val and the MC pass out and Val is fucked while unconscious by Darius, because I can't imagine she's going to be happy.

Reactions: Koulo077

torkenstiem

May 1, 2017
I am interested to see what the aftermath will be in the version where both Val and the MC pass out and Val is fucked while unconscious by Darius, because I can't imagine she's going to be happy.
As long as Darius don't have to get permission from the MC, I'm all for it. I think it kinda cheapens the thrill when he knows whats happening.

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
Any way for val to have some alone time with Diego? i doubt it but i'll ask anyway.

Jeepster

Apr 17, 2018
Ok... so i'm guessing in order to see these options i have to start a new game? :unsure:
I'll take Threesomes for $500 Chuck. What is MC having a great time? CORRECT!

Edit - NVM day 9 or 10 is party, forgot about grind a bit to get something motivated. :whistle:

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I thought the assistant was cute as fuck at first.

Then I saw the bathroom scene.

I don't know what it is but when I see a lass with an old guy it puts me right off them.

P.S. Better clarify before someone declares me a "hater" for whatever reason, logic has no place on these forums, i'm not "hating" the game or any character it's just I was going to have a save where I went for her but that kinda killed it for me. It's a personal thing. If i'm going to see straight sex I at least want the guy to be attractive by straight girl standards. Old men dry me up, just eeew.

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
I only managed to get mc with wife and wife gets fucked by Darius and the other dude. This game is quite hard to navigate without a guide.not sure if darius creampies her in the one where you accepts avons bj, but I couldn't get the only Darius option since I probably am not on that route beforehand. So she is not willing to do it with darius while conscious.
I believe you need to have done stuff before the spin the dildo event. If not I sure need a guide.
For the Darius one just answer everything with the MC, and agree to share, and then drink every time with Val. It didn't lead to creampie, unfortunately, not sure how to trigger that.

If you tried the above things and didn't get the bathroom scene, then yeah, maybe it depends on previous choices. For me, I did almost everything to piss Darius off every time I could early on, except for the first day at lunch when I agreed with him, but then later told his dad his plan sucked. Later on I had Val text him sexy pics and the MC fucked Val while fantasizing that it was Darius. No clue if this actually affected anything, but it's what I did.

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
I thought the assistant was cute as fuck at first.

Then I saw the bathroom scene.

I don't know what it is but when I see a lass with an old guy it puts me right off them.

P.S. Better clarify before someone declares me a "hater" for whatever reason, logic has no place on these forums, i'm not "hating" the game or any character it's just I was going to have a save where I went for her but that kinda killed it for me. It's a personal thing. If i'm going to see straight sex I at least want the guy to be attractive by straight girl standards. Old men dry me up, just eeew.
I hate the amount of old, I mean old guy on hot chick action in female protag corruption games. Fucking... why? I can only assume that most of these devs are in their late 70s.

Reactions: Rythan25 and plrdls
3.80 star(s) 59 Votes