Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Thanks, that's got to be dammaging for their marriage. I guess now mc should not feel guilty if the oppertunity arrise to cheat on val too. That's got to be some real shit going to happen.

I was wondering if i left Val at home and chose Alysa instead then the game will not Continue ?? I think my last game was i chose Alyssa over Val

Last edited:
Reactions: Canto Forte

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
no they stop and say when she wakes up they bang her
Not in every iteration:

"She must have suffered the same experience as I did, blacking out after one to many beers. And while we were out, our bodies were used by those who were awake. She got fucked by Darius, and probably Diego too!"

And then not a minute later, Diego grabs a *half-asleep fiancee* and fucks her. She's clearly not awake in those scenes.

Reactions: Koulo077

Kaidman

Dec 8, 2017
ok to get diego to have valerie as an option in the strip he needs to have been forced to drink by asking about fetish if you don't say you'd share and your wife says she is into girls while you and her took the tour of the house earlier she can do stuff with evon and enough times they get into using a dildo on val and she can think of one of the guys there while doing it after this unlocks one of the endings

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
For the Darius one just answer everything with the MC, and agree to share, and then drink every time with Val. It didn't lead to creampie, unfortunately, not sure how to trigger that.

If you tried the above things and didn't get the bathroom scene, then yeah, maybe it depends on previous choices. For me, I did almost everything to piss Darius off every time I could early on, except for the first day at lunch when I agreed with him, but then later told his dad his plan sucked. Later on I had Val text him sexy pics and the MC fucked Val while fantasizing that it was Darius. No clue if this actually affected anything, but it's what I did.
I don't actually remember what I did in my save. I just loaded the latest I had. and at the end of the day the party started.
I did do that and it didn't lead to Darius.
Which is why I would love a walkthrough, since this game is kinda confusing and to me is pretty difficult to know what you have to do to get what scene.
I could replay and just go fuck it, cuck/ntr/cheating mode and see if anything changes. But I will wait for the next update first.
I think this is a great game just wish dev put more time in to it.
I totally respect if he isn't able to due to his real life commitments but I do wan't more. So I hope he takes that as a compliment.

Reactions: deluges
3.80 star(s) 59 Votes