D

Deleted member 684837

Ending's I got were:

1.) Everyone bangs - Evon fucks MC
2.) Everyone bangs - Evon doesn't fuck MC - Alternate images
3.) Wife run's to bathroom and gets with Darius
4.) Wife run's to bathroom and gets with MC
5.) Wife run's to bathroom and gets with MC & Evon
6.) Wife switches in bedroom and blows Darius (and Diego I think too. She takes their loads to the face either way)

Don't think I got number 7.

Also have not seen the Diego image (previously posted w/ both him and Val naked during the game). Does anyone know if there's a way to get Val to give into temptation with Darius DURING the game? That scene is tight.
how do you get her to go to the bathroom with darius?

Eye-switcher

Jun 30, 2017
Its one hell of a update no doubt. hot as fuck even though the rape could have been cut down on but more worrysome is this game has so many routes to follow now that is must be hell for a developer that has very Little time as it is. I Think its very big risk that its too ambitous and wont lead anywhere but really wish him good luck as its clearly one of the better games here IMO and every update where Val isnt present so much will feel sorely lacking as she truly and Literally is a star.

FaiRTaiL

Nov 8, 2017
this update was excellent, i am expecting more now for the other updates, expecially with mom.. i hope so we can see animations too..

Ravencrone

Jul 18, 2017
Dayum this update is good, worth the wait. I think if he finishes alyssa path in the party it can be a stndalone game. because of the variation and multiple "endings".

question, did previous stats affect your path in this update?

Reactions: Canto Forte

Hanzoh

Sep 17, 2017
any1 who want the diego and darius scene serve darius a drink in the bathroom choose tease her and in the drink game i am not quite sure but in the 1st question asked to val i press drink and in the second i choose answer and when pearlyn ask james if he wants to have sex with her i answer the question

Reactions: Canto Forte

Eye-switcher

Jun 30, 2017
Dayum this update is good, worth the wait. I think if he finishes alyssa path in the party it can be a stndalone game. because of the variation and multiple "endings".

question, did previous stats affect your path in this update?
What i could deduce previous stats didnt matter at all, only choices that you make on the party, i could be wrong but it doesnt seem so.

Jansen

May 8, 2017
I am unable to give drink to Darius i.e. option for Val to offer her drink to Darius is locked up. What do i have to do to unlock that?

PS: I just extracted the images and found that there are multiple variations and outcomes in this update. Really need a proper walk-through to get all of them. Everyone has fucked everyone is this update. Damn Kudos to DeviantWiz for the great and long awaited update.

Last edited:

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
Damn,just when you think that the Game is getting boring and that it will be abandoned soon.....WHAM.....the Dev brings out this FANTASTIC update and Im just wishing for more.......:whistle::whistle::love:....
Definitely worth the wait......Great Job....

Reactions: ThorMcBalbo

haywire_hero

Oct 3, 2017
I am unable to give drink to Darius i.e. option for Val to offer her drink to Darius is locked up. What do i have to do to unlock that?
You need to go to the night Val recieved the text from Darius. Encourage her to get close to him, it'll open the option for Val to give the drink.

Reactions: Jansen

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
I FIGURED IT OUT I THINK! Do NOT tell Val to get close to Darius, when you go to the party, she will automatically reject giving him the drink, then Val, Evon and the MC will go to the bedroom and play around with the dildo. During the drinking game if Valerie has the option to drink, let her and then YOU drink after she does. Say you would share her, Have Valerie say she thinks about girls, keep the game going so that Evon has the option for Valerie. YOU choose Valerie and start fucking her from behind. She will run out of the room and when you go to the bathroom, she will be there with Evon.

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
Its one hell of a update no doubt. hot as fuck even though the rape could have been cut down on but more worrysome is this game has so many routes to follow now that is must be hell for a developer that has very Little time as it is. I Think its very big risk that its too ambitous and wont lead anywhere but really wish him good luck as its clearly one of the better games here IMO and every update where Val isnt present so much will feel sorely lacking as she truly and Literally is a star.
What I'm most curious about is the aftermath (which is why I thought this episode should've been its own independent release). MC jerks off while two of his fiance's coworkers rape her. Where the fuck do you go from there? The only thing I can think of is she won't remember it and the MC won't mention it, which is dumb as hell, but at least makes some kind of sense.

Because of how convoluted the story could potentially be, I think the best choice at the party is to just have sex with Val and then have her cheat later.

3.80 star(s) 59 Votes