LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
Oh man!!!
What an update!!!
What a party!
Amazing!!

In this case, I won't be posting my "classic" pic post after playing, since I would have to basically post all of the pics of the party, specially the Spin. THAT was fucking HOT!!!
This game sets the bar too high for how Spin The Bottle games go.

c4cuckold

Dec 17, 2017
Hands down the best NTR game I played in a long time. Some of the renders and the dialogues on the last orgy scene got me so high in lust!!! Can't wait to see where this goes! Can't wait for the next update! How about all of you NTR lovers out there? Whats your take on the games NTR routes?

fbass

May 18, 2017
Hands down the best NTR game I played in a long time. Some of the renders and the dialogues on the last orgy scene got me so high in lust!!! Can't wait to see where this goes! Can't wait for the next update! How about all of you NTR lovers out there? Whats your take on the games NTR routes?
Absolutely excellent update!

Ravencrone

Jul 18, 2017
I wonder how the story will go after Alyssa's content update. Ah crap now i have to wait maybe 2-3 months till mom content. But it's okay take your time, your update always worth the wait. Also this game is one of my favourites in this site (y)(y)

Reactions: Canto Forte

WidowMaker72

Apr 22, 2019
ho
Ending's I got were:

1.) Everyone bangs - Evon fucks MC
2.) Everyone bangs - Evon doesn't fuck MC - Alternate images
3.) Wife run's to bathroom and gets with Darius
4.) Wife run's to bathroom and gets with MC
5.) Wife run's to bathroom and gets with MC & Evon
6.) Wife switches in bedroom and blows Darius (and Diego I think too. She takes their loads to the face either way)

Don't think I got number 7.

Also have not seen the Diego image (previously posted w/ both him and Val naked during the game). Does anyone know if there's a way to get Val to give into temptation with Darius DURING the game? That scene is tight.
how to get no.3??

Reactions: Canto Forte

Tsathoggua

Jan 11, 2018
am I the only one having problem with the saves?, First I've UNLOCK DIEGO choosing VAL in the drinking game and when I load it again it's LOCK, I've save My File when VAL offers DARIUS a Beer/Drink.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
well I don't really like ntr, though I do not dislike it when done well. The orgy scenes were really bad though. Writing and otherwise. Rape isn't NTR it's just plain rape. There was no conquest or stealing, just raping. Personally I am not really down with that.
The rest have been great.
also that cuckold comic link is dead.

Last edited:

Mender2006

Dec 1, 2017
Ending's I got were:

1.) Everyone bangs - Evon fucks MC
2.) Everyone bangs - Evon doesn't fuck MC - Alternate images
3.) Wife run's to bathroom and gets with Darius
4.) Wife run's to bathroom and gets with MC
5.) Wife run's to bathroom and gets with MC & Evon
6.) Wife switches in bedroom and blows Darius (and Diego I think too. She takes their loads to the face either way)

Don't think I got number 7.

Also have not seen the Diego image (previously posted w/ both him and Val naked during the game). Does anyone know if there's a way to get Val to give into temptation with Darius DURING the game? That scene is tight.
Could you perhaps give us saves for all endings?

Chillz

Jun 1, 2017
I'm stumped guys. I have no idea how to get the MC-Val bathroom scene and the MC-Val-Evon bathroom scene

EDIT: Nevermind! Got it!

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 59 Votes