RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
What do you thinkabout MC‘s parent and the boss?
I can‘t guess what will happen next with them?
And i like to listen your opinions.Thank you.
His mom/sister seem to have been forgotten for now. I honestly wonder if there was ever going to be any sort of incest thing going on, or if she's simply going to be an NTR vehicle. Honestly, I really don't care if the mom ends up with the boss because the MC's father is a piece of shit. Just no one better molest that sweet little sister of his, she's too awesome for that.

The problem I think is the Mom/Sister dinner scenario seemed less like it was an actual "Here's some more girls you can try for" and more of "Pick this and Val becomes more corrupt".

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
Who do I have to fuck to get a walkthrough for this? There is always one choice that is always locked. Even the first masturbation scene where you can choose the MC or the guys on the street. What's the 3rd choice?

slackster

Feb 1, 2017
Who do I have to fuck to get a walkthrough for this? There is always one choice that is always locked. Even the first masturbation scene where you can choose the MC or the guys on the street. What's the 3rd choice?
Pay me $50 and I will give you a walkthrough lazy lump

Seriously though this game doesn't need a walkthrough- just pick different choices- its not rocket surgery. I can imagine you picking the same choices over and over again expecting a different result lol

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Nexymofo

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017

Seriously though this game doesn't need a walkthrough- just pick different choices- its not rocket surgery. I can imagine you picking the same choices over and over again expecting a different result lol
Don't really agree with that since there is no real way of knowing what impact your choices have.

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017

Been there, done that. Choices are still locked as if it takes a combination of certain choices to unlock another. Done that too and still nothing.

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
I don't think you have actually read any of the text while playing this game
I have, I just can't make the option pop. I remember she thought about him like they were in the office, but now that I downloaded this update, that option seems to stay locked no matter what I choose from the beginning after I started the game over as a refresher. Didn't keep it in an earlier save either. :confused:

texasterry

Jun 3, 2017
For me, it just goes back to 'no walkthrough.' Everybody says "just try other options..." but that assumes that everyone wants to see/play EVERY single outcome and/or has a limitless amount of time to dedicate to this endeavor. Or I suppose you could read every single post on every page on this forum and compile your very own walkthrough...

Tecton

May 25, 2017
For me, it just goes back to 'no walkthrough.' Everybody says "just try other options..." but that assumes that everyone wants to see/play EVERY single outcome and/or has a limitless amount of time to dedicate to this endeavor. Or I suppose you could read every single post on every page on this forum and compile your very own walkthrough...
Then that compiled walkthrough would be rendered useless by a new update. At least the scenes gallery has hints, but it's behind the updates. The party isn't listed. It ends at the shower scene.

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
Any other games out there as good as this with cheating/NTR that I might be missing? Or do I just need to play every game on the site to find out...? :ROFLMAO:

jpostel

Jul 4, 2017
Any other games out there as good as this with cheating/NTR that I might be missing? Or do I just need to play every game on the site to find out...? :ROFLMAO:
With the recent site design change you can scroll up near the top and see a tag for "ntr". If you click it, you will get a list of games that are tagged as ntr. That sends you to

https://f95zone.to/tags/ntr/

which you can substitute any tag name for ntr if you want.

Reactions: SomeOldFart

leyre

Jun 29, 2017
I still cant believe this author is the only one smart enough to figure that some people may want to skip the dialogues, kudos to you buddy, and a big hug

Not really, about 90% are hot trash
my girlfriend amnesia is probably one of the most decent out there ( the ren'py port btw )
pandora's box has potential
Where it all began, if the author makes a coherent story
Project hot wife is, OK
Elena's life is also good ( ren'py port )
The Adventurous Couple is also good
Lida's adventure is ok for a RPGM game
Stay away from the engagment, is trash
The tyrant is ok, if you can stomach the grind
Anna exciting affection is also decent ( ren'py port )

Last edited:

WidowMaker72

Apr 22, 2019
trust me... we can waiting for the next update.. but pleazzee dont be a long zzzzzz

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 59 Votes