Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Err... Being from the male's perspective is actually what truly NTR should be. That's how it is done in Japanese visual novels.

But I partially agree about James being unaware of it. The fact that Val only gets with another dude if James lets her loses all the purpose of NTR. That's why I thought this update was very disappointing.
You are agree that James being unaware of it then you said that male's perspective is actually what truly NTR should be? Then how could you say that you agree that James must be unaware of it if you're saying that NTR scene should be in the male's perspective ? How's that possible? Or maybe you are implying that it will be on Male's perspective first then later on the wife's perspective for us to see what happened like in Japanese VN like Atelier Sakura's game

FalseOath

Jan 30, 2018
I'm curious as to how they're are going to move forward after the update.

One minute it was all daydreaming about being with another man/Cucking/NTR.
The next thing it's a full on gangbang orgy.

Still great game.

Daulas

Sep 5, 2018
To get val and evon in bathroom drink with val, answer with james, say that val is attracted to girls and refuse to share val when you need to answer as james. Also when spinning, as val always choose evon and vice versa. That's how i got it.
Just a quick note: I tried this but answered I was ready to share Val, and it worked as well. That way, you remove another block that could prevent further swinging/"NTR" in the game.
(it's not NTR if the partner is okay with it, and I never supported the biased notion that it's okay for a man to sleep with several women and not okay for a woman to sleep with several men—I'm all for both harems and reverse harems, especially shared harems :love:).

Reactions: RottenPlum

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
I still can't get Mary's option unlocked in her office even after hanging out with her and that dude at their place and having 35 corruption. :)

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
Btw, is there a Diego x Val ending? No matter what path I choose the last one of Diego xVal was their interaction where diego says "maybe later Val" and that's it. Is there a scene that he gets to fuck her?

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
I still can't get Mary's option unlocked in her office even after hanging out with her and that dude at their place and having 35 corruption. :)
Just mess with save editor and up your corruption...never tried it tho. but maybe it'll work

omega512

Feb 14, 2018
I can't seem to get the Val-Evon-MC scene. When Evon goes in the game, it shows MC and a locked selection which must be Val. How do I unlock this?

Edit: made the right choices and made it happen. Thanks!

Last edited:

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Am i the only one who left val at home and took the secretary instead ?? With val at home i did not have to worry about ntr part. But due to that this was very small update if you did not bring val with you..

vergil414

Nov 11, 2018

:pJust tell me what happend in this image,please.
Thank you so much.

Reactions: Jansen
3.80 star(s) 59 Votes