mazariah

Apr 27, 2017
Just played this game for the first time gotta say it definitely has my attention. It's the type of fun corruption/cheating game I've been looking for where you can play it where everyone is cheating on each other and it's great. That being said a couple critiques I have so far:

One of the big selling points for me to even try this game was male/female multiple protagonist. More games should do that I find it so interesting and fun. But controlling Val has very minimal choices and doesn't influence much yet. So I'd like to see more controlling her and making important decisions that effect her life and sexual partners.

It's been discussed before but the newest version is sort of all over the place. Suddenly an orgy just breaks out out of nowhere. Felt like the pacing was off and the writer wanted the main characters to take the next step into corruption and they didn't know how to make it happen, so they just said fuck it, everyone is gonna start fucking now and if you want your wife is cheating on you/you're having a threesome in the bathroom! Super felt like it came out of nowhere and was really jarring lol. The aftermath and fallout of these events should be interesting though.

And I'm a little weird with my ntr/cheating games in that I prefer it when the cheating is secret cheating and wife stealing, not the boyfriend allowing the girl to fuck other dudes. That's more so cucking and I'm not super into cucking at all so hopefully it doesn't turn into that, which is why I want more Valerie choices so she can cheat with Darius/Diego/new characters when she wants without the MC knowing, while the MC goes behind her back and fucks Alyssa/Mary/Pearlyn/Evon/etc.

Long story short, I think this game is great. Great concept, decent writing, but room to improve. I just discovered this game so I haven't read much of the thread, but if the devs are here they have a new fan (y)

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
Cant wait for the next release,if it is only 50% as as good as the last release than its a winner in my Book

Last edited:

marvis22

Feb 27, 2019
This game was a great surprise for me! Looks like the creator's idea is to make multiple endings for a lot of ntr/cuckold tastes: cheating/netorare, consensual cheating/netorase, swing and, probably, some vanilla routes too. The game so far have the perfect balance between character building and sex scenes. Personally, i can't wait for the art studio's scenario conclusion!

The only thing that bothers me a little is the party scene: it is the game conclusion? I hope that we'd get to develop a little more the consensual cheating route before all that sex "madness" at the party (like sending more Val's pictures to Darius and all, slowly evolving their relationship).

Also, hoping for a scene menu update that shows the texts and not only the pictures.

Please, keep doing this til the end! Would be a shame if this project gonna be left without a conclusion (and i hope that we'll get a lot more content before this xD)

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
Will there be a faithful path or will it end up being all cheating and ntr? I like the vainilla path and I am not sure if this game will have this possibily in futures updates I like too much Valerie and I would not like to see her being fucked by everyone

numanumani

Jan 9, 2018
And I'm a little weird with my ntr/cheating games in that I prefer it when the cheating is secret cheating and wife stealing, not the boyfriend allowing the girl to fuck other dudes. That's more so cucking and I'm not super into cucking at all so hopefully it doesn't turn into that, which is why I want more Valerie choices so she can cheat with Darius/Diego/new characters when she wants without the MC knowing, while the MC goes behind her back and fucks Alyssa/Mary/Pearlyn/Evon/etc.

Long story short, I think this game is great. Great concept, decent writing, but room to improve. I just discovered this game so I haven't read much of the thread, but if the devs are here they have a new fan (y)
So much this, secret wife cheating is the best cheating.
Note, secret ≠ imagined or hidden.

FalseOath

Jan 30, 2018
V0,5 Official release is out, maybe we can see new events :)
Based on Deviant's past updates from going to beta to the full version. It's usually just bug fixes and such. So 0.5B to 0.5 can very well be just that. But hey I could damn well be very wrong about the new update.

Marine1952

May 13, 2017

Guys, here's the official release for v0.5. This includes a few spelling and grammar mistakes, and also the fix for the missing stripping scenes between Diego and the girls. In the beta version, none of the girls wanted to choose Diego resulting in the player being unable to get any of the ending scenes with Diego during the spinning game. In the official version, the player can now get to strip Diego via Valerie in order to get him naked. This way, you will now be able to get his strip endings with all three girls.
Also included in this release is the update for the scene page so you can enjoy the CGs at your own fapping leisure.
Lastly, after thinking about it for several days, I have decided to extend the Alyssa's route further since it still feels too short compared to the Valerie route. As such, I have decided to release it together with the next update and I will also be extending it further so that players will get to see Valerie as well in that route, I mean... she is the main star of the game after all.
With that, here are the links! Enjoy! =D

Eye-switcher

Jun 30, 2017
Fuck :(, got my hopes up there for a second, but he is right though, an updatde without Val wouldent feel like a real update

Reactions: fbass

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
I dont know what to do i cannot unlock all the event no matter how hard i try can anyone be kind enough to share with me a full save pls, thx again (y)

3.80 star(s) 59 Votes