slackster

Feb 1, 2017
Nice update after a while in the wilderness

Loved the branching choices at the party. wish there was a path to get a scene in the bathroom with Pearlyn servicing James as he watched Darius with Val.

Reactions: BeastMaster59

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
The only thing I saw was him eating out Evon and then the vanilla scene after. Was there something besides this?
To get val and evon in bathroom drink with val, answer with james, say that val is attracted to girls and refuse to share val when you need to answer as james. Also when spinning, as val always choose evon and vice versa. That's how i got it.

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017
It's a great game, I wish devs just focused on a single character and do a really good job with it. Right now there's so many plot lines that it's not optimal. I didn't find the party scene that interesting tbh. Orgy is a bit too unrealistic for me. I wish we did more subtle NTR instead. We got great scenes though. This writer is AMAZING with writing the women's thoughts. I enjoy it.

I rather have no Mom, Sister, and the side chick contents. Just focus on Valerie and Darius dynamic.

I also unpacked all the pictures. The only NTR content is the "fantasy" thing with the camera phone picture and then a bunch of scenes in the party. Wished there were more.

Last edited:

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
It's a great game, I wish devs just focused on a single character and do a really good job with it. Right now there's so many plot lines that it's not optimal. I didn't find the party scene that interesting tbh. Orgy is a bit too unrealistic for me. I wish we did more subtle NTR instead. We got great scenes though. This writer is AMAZING with writing the women's thoughts. I enjoy it.

I rather have no Mom, Sister, and the side chick contents. Just focus on Valerie and Darius dynamic.

I also unpacked all the pictures. The only NTR content is the "fantasy" thing with the camera phone picture and then a bunch of scenes in the party. Wished there were more.
I agree with you wholeheartedly. I feel like this update would've been much better served as a standalone episode because, like you said, it was just completely unrealistic. Why set up the game like it had been only to have it not matter since... orgy. I would prefer more subtlety and for Val to be able to just outright cheat instead of the MC being aware of what's going on.

I think part of the problem with this game is the dev's desire to be really inclusive (hence all of the side characters) whilst not fully committing to anything so as not to alienate potential patrons. The game is stuck somewhere in the middle of being a(n incest) harem game and an ntr game.

eminem1998

Feb 4, 2019

I really appreciate if you could tell me how to unpack all the pictures of the game!!!!

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
At the moment, Game is being unfair in the ntr path, She is suppose to be a cheating wife if player is playing on that path and Rape is not cheating, non-consensual sex is detestable, having sex with an unconscious person is like having sex with a corpse in the morgue

Last edited:

Eye-switcher

Jun 30, 2017
Is it possible to get her cheating? as in answering "No" to the sharing question but she does it anyway? (maybe if your stats are low enough?)

Scooper

Jul 28, 2017
Ending's I got were:

1.) Everyone bangs - Evon fucks MC
2.) Everyone bangs - Evon doesn't fuck MC - Alternate images
3.) Wife run's to bathroom and gets with Darius
4.) Wife run's to bathroom and gets with MC
5.) Wife run's to bathroom and gets with MC & Evon
6.) Wife switches in bedroom and blows Darius (and Diego I think too. She takes their loads to the face either way)

Don't think I got number 7.

Also have not seen the Diego image (previously posted w/ both him and Val naked during the game). Does anyone know if there's a way to get Val to give into temptation with Darius DURING the game? That scene is tight.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
As a Clue to the Val/Diego scene, I think you have to ask him about his fetish, because he drinks. That's the only time I've seen him have Val in the spinning scene.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Does the mc finds out if val was cheating at party ?? if not it is not ntr yet, since husband did not find out what happens uf he finds out can he break off with val ??

Reactions: Canto Forte

Eye-switcher

Jun 30, 2017
Shit , doesnt seem possible to get Val to cheat with Darius in the Toilet if the MC says No to sharing ( to bad, missed oppurtunity :) )

Reactions: Canto Forte

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
So how do you get the bathroom 3some scene with Evon? I can't make it pop for some reason. :confused:

3.80 star(s) 59 Votes