DonkeyFace

Dec 24, 2017
This was the Patreon update. It included a great picture but I am apparently too stupid, and don't know how to include it.

The update is almost done! Tidying up some loose end on the Alyssa route and wrapping up a few plot lines before I can start carrying out testing.
I'm very excited for this update. While the Alyssa route is much smaller and shorter, but the Valerie route is almost a mini-game in itself. There are 7 different endings in total for the Valerie route with 2 being variations of each other. Can you all manage to guess what all of them are?
The image above is from 1 of those endings! Who is that behind the wall and what is she doing? Take a guess! =)

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017

The update is almost done! Tidying up some loose end on the Alyssa route and wrapping up a few plot lines before I can start carrying out testing.
I'm very excited for this update. While the Alyssa route is much smaller and shorter, but the Valerie route is almost a mini-game in itself. There are 7 different endings in total for the Valerie route with 2 being variations of each other. Can you all manage to guess what all of them are?
The image above is from 1 of those endings! Who is that behind the wall and what is she doing? Take a guess! =)
where is the image?

Reactions: James009

Jansen

May 8, 2017

DonkeyFace

Dec 24, 2017
Nah guys. The title of the Picture preview is 'There You Are'. So the main character was roaming around the party looking for his wife. You can see in the mirror that it is darius

Reactions: vanuyak

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
Nah guys. The title of the Picture preview is 'There You Are'. So the main character was roaming around the party looking for his wife. You can see in the mirror that it is darius
Eh, I don't see it, but we'll find out at some point.

Reactions: vanuyak
3.80 star(s) 59 Votes